3 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi! I :dance: just sent off our package for lifting conditions. Here is our cover letter. I know it helps to see what others have written and included in their package. Good luck to all and speedy filing!

February 4, 2008

USCIS Vermont Service Center

75 Lower Welden Street

St. Albans, VT

05479-0001

RE: I-751 Joint Petition to Remove Conditions of Status

Name

A# XXX

Dear USCIS Examiner:

Enclosed please find a JOINT I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Status regarding my wife, XXX. My wife entered the U.S. on a K-1 Visa on July 3, 2005 and we married on July 7, 2005. Her Adjustment of Status petition was approved on March 30, 2006. We have happily establishing a life together and request that this petition be accepted for removal of conditions on the residence of my wife XXX.

Please find enclosed a copy of her Permanent Resident Card, front and back, and a certified check payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security in the amount of $545 to satisfy the $465 Filing Fee and the $80 Biometric Fee.

We provide the following documents as evidence to verify the status of our ongoing marriage relationship:

Statements

• Sworn Affidavit from Michael XXX

• Sworn Affidavit from Jarrod XXX

Tax Records

• Copy of our Joint 2006 Federal Tax Return

• Copy of our Joint 2006 state Tax Return

• Copy of our Joint 2006 New York Tax Return

• Copy of joint form 1099-G

• Copy of joint document 31541262 from the state of New York

• Copy of joint Form 1099-INT from Bank

Financial Records

• Copy of our joint account information for 08/2005 and 01/2008

• Copy of our Bank joint account information for 01/2008

• Copy of our 2007/2008 Lease agreement

• Copy of notice of a $20 payment owed

• Copy of our utilities account statements for 01/2006 and 01/2008

Insurance Records

• Copy of our insurance policy on our home, covering 08/2007 to 08/2008

• Copy of our property insurance statements indicating insurance coverage for our vehicles and for our home, for 02/2006 and 01/2008

• Copy of hubby's life insurance policy designating wife as the beneficiary

• Copy of our Evidence Certificate from old Health Plans

• Copy of our introductory records for new health plan

• Copy of our health insurance cards showing joint coverage

Social Activity Records

• Copy of the airline itinerary for our joint vacations in 07/2005 and 07/2007

• Copy of our registration forms for our Social Ballroom Dancing Class

• Copies of Christmas cards received from family and friends

Please feel free to inquire at any of the sources of enclosed documentation for verification. You are always welcome to visit our home should you desire to do so. Please advise if you have any further questions or concerns related to this petition.

Sincerely,

(Typed name)

Heading Home!

Naturalization

Feb 28/2011 - sent paperwork

Mar 3/11 - received text & email notification - they have it!

Mar 15/11 - text, email, and notice sent - biometrics booked

April 12/11 - biometrics done - I start studying

May - get the letter

June 27 - Interview and oath ceremony - same day

Lifting Conditions

Feb 5/08 - Sent paperwork by USPS - priority

Feb 14/08 - NOA issued

Feb 28/08 - Biometrics letter received for The Bronx Office - have to reschedule

Mar 22/08 - Biometrics rescheduled - LOVE the Saturday appointment!

Feb ?/09 - done!

I'M HIGHLY OPINIONATED WHEN I WANT TO BE, BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT

We sent a cover letter the first time but I used an old form so they returned the packet. They had torn it all apart so all the dividers and cover letter was missing so I just mailed it back with the new form in the same assembly they had used to return it to us. They even used their on ACCO fasteners.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Jasman, do you remember the 'order' that USCIS rearranged your application into? I am hoping to pick up some ideas myself about how to organize my application.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.