phil and nanz

February 2008 filers

660 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

there is 2 address for CSC

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

You are filing a K-1 petition for your fiancé(e) and you live in:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

USCIS

California Service Center

P.O. Box 10130

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0130

For private couriers (non-USPS) deliveries:

USCIS

California Service Center

24000 Avila Road

2nd Floor, Room 2312

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

And my love is going to send our file right now via Fedex. Oh My! I'm so excited

So we're february filler too!!!!

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know about that second address! Oh well...mine is there now. Rumor has it that they like USPS.

Welcome aboard and good luck! :)

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Will see, we think that Fedex is not so bad :)

We just have to wait now

I wish you all a good luck too.

Kisses

Yoko

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I guess you can call me a February filer. I mailed our I-129f 1/31 priority USPS with delivery confirmation. They sent the NOA1 out on 2/5.

We started video chatting everyday since July. It took a while to find one that would actually work for us. We settled on VZOchat with Yahoo Messenger as backup.

Cassi & Benny's Important Dates

4/19/07 - Met Online ***** 8/12/08 - K1 Visa Received (191 days between NOA1 & receipt)
11/9/08 - MARRIED *****
2/9/09 - EAD Received (78 days between NOA1 & receipt)

4/11/09 - Green Card Received (139 days between NOA1 & receipt)
5/21/11 - 10Y Green Card Received (127 days between NOA1 & receipt)

5/16/13 - Bought our house

9/26/13 Oath (114 days between NOA1 & ceremony)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

using yahoo for the past 1 1/2 years, but just once the week with cam, since he hates the webcam... any given sunday :innocent: he sent everything out saturday, so can't wait to get the first feedback from CSC, just hope it wont take that long.

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

I'm praying I go into work tomorrow and his package arrives with his set of paperwork so i can combine it with mine and overnight the whole thing!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Still no NOA1 yet........

Did you write a check or was it a money order? I got my tracking number off of the back of my check several days before I received my NOA1. It might be worth a look at your bank account. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! It also seems like the mail system was really slow last week, I've been waiting for several things to arrive that haven't gotten here yet.

It was a money order....so I think i'm a bit stuck......

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

I finally got my stuff all sent out this morning. I went across the street to the PO from work yesterday and then when the doors were locked, realized it was President's Day :blush:

Soo I just walked back over this morning and Express Mailed the packet.

Now all I do is wait with fingers crossed that everything goes okay! B)

Sarahusaukflag.jpgRobbie

Our ROC Journey

Feb 23, 2011: ROC packet sent to VSC

Feb 24, 2011: Packet rec'd at VSC

Feb 25, 2011: NOA date

Mar 04, 2011: Rec'd NOA dated 2/25

Mar 18, 2011: Rec'd Biometrics Appt letter

Apr 08, 2011: Biometrics Appointment

Aug 26, 2011: Approval letter rec'd dated 8/22

Well i'm still waitng to see if his stuff turns up today to send out. Unfortunately found out I probably won't have the extra funds to make my trip there in June to visit <sigh> Hopefully the app goes through fast then.

Good luck and congrats to all the people who just got their stuff sent out.

Saff-That sucks :( Don't worry...it will get there soon! It took about a week and a half from when I sent to when I received my NOA1, I didn't check before I started this post and I can't remember...where are you filing? I am at CSC.

Robyn-Hopefully it will get there today! The waiting is the worst part...and this process is so much of "hurry up and wait!" It'll happen soon! I'm sorry you won't get to go see him. Maybe if you keep an eye on the fare sales? Could you get something last minute if it came up cheap?

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Good luck and congrats to all the people who just got their stuff sent out.

Saff-That sucks :( Don't worry...it will get there soon! It took about a week and a half from when I sent to when I received my NOA1, I didn't check before I started this post and I can't remember...where are you filing? I am at CSC.

Robyn-Hopefully it will get there today! The waiting is the worst part...and this process is so much of "hurry up and wait!" It'll happen soon! I'm sorry you won't get to go see him. Maybe if you keep an eye on the fare sales? Could you get something last minute if it came up cheap?

well one of his packages finally arrived (cute gift.. i want to kiss him for it) still waiting to see what the mail yields. as for air fares.. i'm hopeful but not going to hold my breath. It would have to drop quite a bit to be able to do it but we shall see.

well one of his packages finally arrived (cute gift.. i want to kiss him for it) still waiting to see what the mail yields. as for air fares.. i'm hopeful but not going to hold my breath. It would have to drop quite a bit to be able to do it but we shall see.

Yeah...airfare is crazy right now! We're looking at having him come down to visit in April and it's like $100 more than it was last time he came down to visit, in October. And we keep looking at moving costs and thinking "do we see each other now or do we save for moving and the wedding later."

Speaking of weddings, what is everyone doing? We both want the big church wedding, so we're going to have a civil ceremony when the visa is approved and then plan a religious ceremony. (I'm sorry if this is personal information...I keep distracting myself from the waiting and anxiety by wedding planning...it helps because it's something I can micro-manage.)

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Well i'm still waitng to see if his stuff turns up today to send out. Unfortunately found out I probably won't have the extra funds to make my trip there in June to visit <sigh> Hopefully the app goes through fast then.

My bf is in the UK too

I hope you're able to send out your packet soon!

Edited by sarahs

Sarahusaukflag.jpgRobbie

Our ROC Journey

Yeah...airfare is crazy right now! We're looking at having him come down to visit in April and it's like $100 more than it was last time he came down to visit, in October. And we keep looking at moving costs and thinking "do we see each other now or do we save for moving and the wedding later."

Speaking of weddings, what is everyone doing? We both want the big church wedding, so we're going to have a civil ceremony when the visa is approved and then plan a religious ceremony. (I'm sorry if this is personal information...I keep distracting myself from the waiting and anxiety by wedding planning...it helps because it's something I can micro-manage.)

We're getting married in Vegas in a rockabilly/50s themed wedding. Both of us are pretty into that vintage lifestyle and it suits our personalities. Right now I'm passing time looking for the PERFECT dress :D

Sarahusaukflag.jpgRobbie

Our ROC Journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.