✿Ice Rain✿

WHAT'S THE BEST TO SAY WHEN I CALL USCIS?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HELLO EVERYONE??

ANY SUGGESTIONS, COZ I WILL CALL USCIS TOMORROW JUST TO INQUIRE AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO ASK OR TELL. FOR THEM JUST TO LOOK AT MY CASE , AND HAVE ANy UPDATES.. THANKS...

:help::help: :help:

Timeline
HELLO EVERYONE??

ANY SUGGESTIONS, COZ I WILL CALL USCIS TOMORROW JUST TO INQUIRE AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO ASK OR TELL. FOR THEM JUST TO LOOK AT MY CASE , AND HAVE ANy UPDATES.. THANKS...

:help::help: :help:

:help:

Timeline
HELLO EVERYONE??

:help::help: :help: :thumbs:

HELLO EVERYONE??

Shape-

What is it exactly they you would like to know from them that you cant find here - whatever they are going to say is going to be misinformation at this point and of course your timeframe is fine, so you cant even argue about that with them.

I know we are all impatient but save your strength for when you are going to really need it, like when you are over the processing timelines and need some help from congress people -

I am not being rude here to you at all, just looking at your timeline I doubt very much there is anything that will say to you except "thank you for calling and please call again if you have any other questions" God I have that done to a "T"-

But if you do decide to call maybe ask them about the weather superbowl elections lol just kidding....again, not sure what you are looking for because they basically pick up their information from the website. And we all know what that means - :whistle:

xxxCheers and gl

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline
HELLO EVERYONE??

Shape-

What is it exactly they you would like to know from them that you cant find here - whatever they are going to say is going to be misinformation at this point and of course your timeframe is fine, so you cant even argue about that with them.

I know we are all impatient but save your strength for when you are going to really need it, like when you are over the processing timelines and need some help from congress people -

I am not being rude here to you at all, just looking at your timeline I doubt very much there is anything that will say to you except "thank you for calling and please call again if you have any other questions" God I have that done to a "T"-

But if you do decide to call maybe ask them about the weather superbowl elections lol just kidding....again, not sure what you are looking for because they basically pick up their information from the website. And we all know what that means - :whistle:

xxxCheers and gl

HI,

THANKS FOR REPLYING ME. I'D LIKE TO ASK WHY WE DONT RECEIVE NOA1 YET FROM K3 SINCE MOST I HAVE SEEN IN POSTINGS HERE MOST OF THEM GOT THEIR NOA1 NO MORE THAN ONE WEEK FOR FILING K3. OURS IS MORE THAN 2 WEEKS ALREADY...

:blush:

Hi...

I just wanted to say, hang in there.

You have just begun your journey (like me)

We just filed in December. Nick and I are not expecting any action on our case until March or April.

They won't give you any information...you have just filed, it's far too soon.

It's a long road. Take faith in your relationship and stay strong.

Hugs

Laura :)

HI,

THANKS FOR REPLYING ME. I'D LIKE TO ASK WHY WE DONT RECEIVE NOA1 YET FROM K3 SINCE MOST I HAVE SEEN IN POSTINGS HERE MOST OF THEM GOT THEIR NOA1 NO MORE THAN ONE WEEK FOR FILING K3. OURS IS MORE THAN 2 WEEKS ALREADY...

NOA1 can take up to 4 to 6 weeks to get. Be patient..yours will come (F)

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Timeline
Hi...

I just wanted to say, hang in there.

You have just begun your journey (like me)

We just filed in December. Nick and I are not expecting any action on our case until March or April.

They won't give you any information...you have just filed, it's far too soon.

It's a long road. Take faith in your relationship and stay strong.

Hugs

Laura :)

HI,

NOA1 can take up to 4 to 6 weeks to get. Be patient..yours will come (F)

HI,

THANKS... I AM JUST WONDERING COZ MOST I'VE SEEN FROM POSTINGS PEEPS WHO SENT THEIR K3 GOT RESPONSE ALREADY GETTING THEIR NOA1 OR AT LEAST KNEW THE K3 IS CANCELLED. :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Shape,

As I understand it, it's really only worth using the RFE line once you have reached 180 days from your NOA1 date. If you were to call you'd get the standard information that you'd get from looking at the website...plus maybe pissed off from them telling you "call in 6 months".

We waited till we were 6 months to call and still were only told our case was pending and not in the hands of an adjucator yet. We are still waiting, we filed in July.

Hang in there.

Summer 2004: Met while on J1 visa; J1 internship was 3 months (subject to 2yr-HRR)

2004-2008: Visited US on B1 / Steve visited Nicaragua as well (living in different countries! while I fulfilled 2yr-HRR)

July 9th, 2006: Married

------

I-130

July 10th, 2007: Sent I-130 Package to TSC w/old fee $190.00

July 13th, 2007: Recieved at CSC

July 17th, 2007: I-130 Notice Date

August 30, 2007: Touch (Files paired up?)

March 15, 2008: APPROVED!!! Recieved email from CRIS!!!

I-129F

August 9th, 2007: Sent I-129F Package to CSC -- Fee waived

August 17th, 2007: I-129F Recieved at CSC

August 22nd, 2007: I-129F Notice Date

March 15, 2008: APPROVED!!! Recieved email from CRIS!!!

April 4th, 2008: 129F Recieved at Managua Consulate

May 5, 2008: Interview at Consulate -- Approved!

May 14, 2008: Pick-up Passort w/ visa

May 24, 2008: Travel to Louisiana, USA!!!

AOS & EAD

May 25, 2008: Got missing vaccines in LA clinic

May 29, 2008: Sent medical papers to Dr. Arnold

June 6, 2008: Recieved medical papers in sealed envelope from Dr. Arnold

June 9, 2008: Sent AOS Package to Chicago!

June 12, 2008: Received Date

June 17, 2008: Notice Date (AOS & EAD)

July 3, 2008: Recieved ASC Appointment notice for Biometrics

July 16, 2008: Biometrics Appointment in New Orleans! COMPLETED!

August 27, 2008: Recieved EAD Card in mail! No touches, no CRIS, no approval letter! (Card valid 08/18/08; mailed on 08/25/08)

Jan. 5, 2009: AOS Interview!!!!

Jan. 15, 2009: Legal Permanent Resident!!!!

N-400 NATURALIZATION

Eligible: Jan 15, 2012

Nov 4, 2011: Sent N400 to Lockbox / Delivery confirmation on Nov 7, 2011.

Timeline
Shape,

As I understand it, it's really only worth using the RFE line once you have reached 180 days from your NOA1 date. If you were to call you'd get the standard information that you'd get from looking at the website...plus maybe pissed off from them telling you "call in 6 months".

We waited till we were 6 months to call and still were only told our case was pending and not in the hands of an adjucator yet. We are still waiting, we filed in July.

Hang in there.

STEVE,MARY,

THANKS FOR RESPONSE... YEP, ALWAYS HANGING HERE... CANT DO ANYTHING BUT HANG AND WAIT... :yes:

Timeline
Shape,

Hang in there.

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR NOA2 VERY SOON, AS I HAVE SEEN ONE SEPTEMBER FILER WHO JUST GOT THE NOA2 TODAY FROM THEIR IR-130 PETITION... AND WE ARE NEXT IN LINE.... HOPE THATS SO VERY SOON FOR US...... :D

THANKS SUSIE AND LAURA FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE..

Welcome hun welcome-

We filed an I-129F also after our I-130 finally went thru for receipting, but as of today nothing on it, and probably will be glad that it will be lost xxxxxx as it seems to be one of two things, either they are taking just as long as the I130 which I totally prefer or they are getting cancelled.

Cheers hun

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.