chris-ayen

new bie here i need help

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

good day

hope u can help me

1st: my sons immunizations records was lost and i tried to get copy from the clinic where he gt his immunization since birth but clinic was already relocated and i cant find where the hell is clinic located right now and i asked to local regisrty regarding my problem the lady told me that only the clinic has its old record for my son.so whre can i get my sons ld immunization records .my questions is at medical exam is ti mandatory to bring your son's immunization records?or other says i can just tell the staff at SLEC that my son's immunization records was lost and they will just repeat the immunizations is it true?or do i really need to provide it?but i dnt knw where to get it?

2nd finally i gt my annulment grant should i go to NSO philippines to annotate my marriage certificate?and how long does it takes?

3rd im pregnant and my fiance is the father my questions is should i report to CBRA before or after i gve birth?and what birthcertificate would my baby use a philippine birthcertificate ?and can my baby use the lastname of my fiance even were nt yet married?and how about the signature of my fiance ?should i leave it blank just incase he will not be present when i give birth and the citizenship fo the father i should write there amrican citizen right?and if i go perosnally to CBRA at manila US embassy what requirements should i bring and do my fiance presence is needed for the approval of our baby's passport?do they need to undergo dna testing.im sorry for the long concerns cz my OBGYNE told me i might give birth before ym interview thats why im planning ahead of time.i want to make sure that everything is ok and i knw what to do before i gve birth.pls help me i really dnt have any idea..

tnx in advance

Edited by chris-ayen

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
good day

hope u can help me

1st: my sons immunizations records was lost and i tried to get copy from the clinic where he gt his immunization since birth but clinic was already relocated and i cant find where the hell is clinic located right now and i asked to local regisrty regarding my problem the lady told me that only the clinic has its old record for my son.so whre can i get my sons ld immunization records .my questions is at medical exam is ti mandatory to bring your son's immunization records?or other says i can just tell the staff at SLEC that my son's immunization records was lost and they will just repeat the immunizations is it true?or do i really need to provide it?but i dnt knw where to get it?

2nd finally i gt my annulment grant should i go to NSO philippines to annotate my marriage certificate?and how long does it takes?

3rd im pregnant and my fiance is the father my questions is should i report to CBRA before or after i gve birth?and what birthcertificate would my baby use a philippine birthcertificate ?and can my baby use the lastname of my fiance even were nt yet married?and how about the signature of my fiance ?should i leave it blank just incase he will not be present when i give birth and the citizenship fo the father i should write there amrican citizen right?and if i go perosnally to CBRA at manila US embassy what requirements should i bring and do my fiance presence is needed for the approval of our baby's passport?do they need to undergo dna testing.im sorry for the long concerns cz my OBGYNE told me i might give birth before ym interview thats why im planning ahead of time.i want to make sure that everything is ok and i knw what to do before i gve birth.pls help me i really dnt have any idea..

tnx in advance

You can repeat the vaccinations in the PI or in the USA. They are required to adjust status but not required for the K visas. Your other questions might be better to pose in the PI specific forum but there's a good chance somebody will be along shortly with the answers.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I can only give a suggestion to your first question. You could have a titre test done where they take a sample of his blood and check to see what vaccines he already has. I'd ask your doctor about doing that.

K-1 Process

I-129F Sent : 2007-04-28

I-129F NOA1 :2007-06-05

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-10-28

RFE Reply(s) :2007-11-05

I-129F NOA2 :2007-11-28

NVC Received : 2007-12-20

NVC Left :2007-12-27 (due to holidays :P)

Consulate Received :2007/12/28 (Vancouver)

Packet 3 Received :2008-01-07

Packet 3 Sent :2008-01-07

Packet 4 Received :2008-01-14

Interview Date :2008-02-11

Visa Received :2008-02-13

US Entry :2008-02-20

Marriage :2008-02-26

Wedding Ceremony: 2008-05-03

Adjustment of Status 4105.gif

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2008-03-09

NOA: 2008-03-15

RFE(s) : 2008-03-29

Bio. Appt. : 2008-04-01

Touched: 04/01 - 04/02 - 04/16 - 04/17 - 04/18 - 04/21 - 05/06 - 05/07 - 05/08

Transferred to CSC: 2008-04-30

APPROVED!! : 2008-06-18

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Method :Mail

Bio. Appt. : 2008-04-01

Approved: 2008-05-12

Advance Parole

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Method : Mail

Approved: 2008-05-12

1. if the case of my daughter, my wife couldn't find the vaccinations of our daughter, so the vaccinations were regiven.

the Doctor at St Lukes will decide which vaciinations will be given if you do not have any records. the good thing is they are included in the cost of the medical.

3. the CRBA would have to be done ater the birth of the child. http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html

since you are not married to the father, I do not believe the child could have the father's last name. under Philippine Family Law, the child would have your last name.

as suggested by pushbrk, I would also post your questions in the Philippine Forum. you should get more answers to your question there.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1. if the case of my daughter, my wife couldn't find the vaccinations of our daughter, so the vaccinations were regiven.

the Doctor at St Lukes will decide which vaciinations will be given if you do not have any records. the good thing is they are included in the cost of the medical.

3. the CRBA would have to be done ater the birth of the child. http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html

since you are not married to the father, I do not believe the child could have the father's last name. under Philippine Family Law, the child would have your last name.

as suggested by pushbrk, I would also post your questions in the Philippine Forum. you should get more answers to your question there.

tnx fort he reply.im so happy to be part of this forum a new family hope to hear from u soon

the family code has been amended on July 28, 2003 under RA 9255 thereby giving illegitimate children the right to use their father's surname. pls click HERE to read the full provision of the family code amendment.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.