plumperstillskins

FEDEX EXPERIENCE

47 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
ohhhhhh I have more than enough FED EX nightmares for everyone... but none of them involve international. Here's a couple.

It took a week for me to get my computer inside my house after it arrived in my town simply because they would just walk up to my house and leave that god damned sticker on my door and not even knock. I try to make an appointment to drive out to this place where it looks like serial killers would have no problem dumping their bodies off at in order to pick up my computer at the depot... I show up and it's not there. I get to the house and there's ANOTHER DAMN STICKER!!! repeat this every day for a week, including me taking time off work to sit outside my front door all day long for them to show up at about 8pm.

I ordered an item from Torrid.com for my birthday. A nice skirt and a pretty butterfly ring, both on clearance. The day the package is expected comes and goes and I realize 3 days later, 'hey, my package should have arrived by now!' check online and lo and behold 3 days ago it was delivered. I went outside to look in the bushes and around the house. nothing. I asked my family, nothing. I report it to FED EX. I get a sticker on my door 3 days later (4th of july) to call the driver who works in my neighborhood. He said he gave it to the man. then he said he didn't give it to anyone, but that the guy he was training that day gave it to the man. I tell him there are no men living in my house and I was home at that particular time (I was a caretaker for my now late grandmother.) I would have heard the door. We go back and forth about it and he describes my house but that an older man came out and got the package. When he describes the man I realize it's my gay neighbor next door and now he has my size 14 pencil/corset skirt and ring. Great. So the driver says he will go to my neighbor and ask for the package back. he goes and this man's 80 year old mother answers the door and denies all knowledge, talks #### about us and asks if he knows anything about the shoes she's been missing for months now. He calls me back telling me this and that he's going to file the claim as a lost/stolen item and that my items will either be reordered from the merchant or I will get a refund. (did I mention they were on clearance? yeah, skirt went out of stock during all this.) a week goes by and I get a letter from an official at FED EX who are now ACCUSING ME OF LYING! saying no that I received the package and that it's tough ####. I call, the customer service reps say I need to speak with that particular person and she's not there. She was never there. I contacted Torrid and they were horrified. They immediately sent out another ring and refunded me the price of the skirt, telling me they would deal with FED EX themselves and that this wasn't the first time this has happened. Too bad Torrid only uses FED EX unless you have an APO address :(

Screw FED EX, if Torrid didn't solely use them, I would never use them again. :angry:

Sorry to hear that, i thought that im the only one who are having a nightmare to FED EX... :crying:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic