heyjimi

filing a new I-130,where on earth do i send it?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

well,i finally decided I am going to send a new I-130,this one will probably get reciepted before the one i sent in September,

i can't tell you how frustrating this has been.I call everyday to USCIS to find out my I-130 status,i get different answers everyday,i end up in arguements with them half the time,because they are (most not all) idiots.they have no clue what is going on at USCIS.

ok,enough ranting,time to move on,so where now do these I-130's get sent? Chicago lockbox? where? do you send the I-130 with the I-129?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
well,i finally decided I am going to send a new I-130,this one will probably get reciepted before the one i sent in September,

i can't tell you how frustrating this has been.I call everyday to USCIS to find out my I-130 status,i get different answers everyday,i end up in arguements with them half the time,because they are (most not all) idiots.they have no clue what is going on at USCIS.

ok,enough ranting,time to move on,so where now do these I-130's get sent? Chicago lockbox? where? do you send the I-130 with the I-129?

You will need to withdraw the first petition, and will be starting at the bottom of the pile.

You send the I-130 to the Chicago Lock-Box.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

If you are having a hard time waiting for USCIS, just wait until it gets in to NVC and ultimately Guangzhou hands. The consulate stores the petitions for 3-4 months before they "Receive" them.

I would just be patient and wait for USCIS, they were completely un-prepared for the mountain of petitions dropped on them last summer.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

If your thinking about refiling with the Chicago Lock box, ...think again. I still don't have a notice and my check isn't even cashed. Though I really can't complain too much, I only sent it Dec.8th, 2007 and it was received on Dec.11,2007 in their mailroom. (it's now on "dust-collecting duty"). I personally think ALL petitions get this special duty at one point or another. lol.

I would simply play the waiting game or try and go see your spouse and have a close friend/family member keep you updated on any mail.

Not much else we all can do but, hurry up....and wait.

Besides, if you refile, your new petition will be "delegated" to the bottom anyway. Why go through more drama with USCIS than you have to. Try to play their game so you can get out of their snare as soon as possible.

P.S. I found some great fares on a new site while being lazy and surfing the net for airfares. http://www.cheapoair.com

Hope this helps and i'll pray for ya. Heck let me pray for me too. lol

Leedah

12/25/2004 - Met my future hubby while on trip to Gambia

12/13/2006 - Married my hubby in Gambia (West Africa)

12/08/2007 - Sent I-130 to Chicago Lock box. USPS Express Mail December 08,'07, 7:44 pm

02/05/2008 - I-130 NOA1 Hardcopy Received in mailbox

05/27/2008 - Filed Expedite Request by phone with CSR

06/01/2008 - Received Denial Email

06/05/2008 - Filed 2nd request

06/23/2008 - Expedite Approved

07/27/2008 - NOA2

10/21/2008 - Case complete at NVC (Technically was expedited to embassy)

11/06/2008 - Interview at Dakar Embassy

11/06/2008 - Notice (show more income evidence from petitioner)

11/07/2008 - Case on hold

11/18/2008 - 2nd Interview Date

11/18/2008 - Notice (Show even more income and ORIGINAL docs now from 1st cosponsor

12/23/2008 - Received email for 3rd Interview scheduled for March 25th, 2009. Bring Pics

01/23/2009- In Gambia with hubby

03/25/2009- Interview

04/09/2009- POE Atlanta (CR-1 Status until 2011)

04/13/2009- husband arrested for domestic violence (Aggravated Assault-Felony)

05/19/2009- Filed for divorce

06/02/2009- Letter sent to immigration detailing abuse & fraud

09/08/2009- Divorce Hearing

09/10/2009- Divorce Trial (Continued)

03/11/2010- Notice To Appear issued

03/22/2010- Divorced

05/18/2010- Deportation Master Hearing

05/18/2010- Deportation Ordered

06/17/2010- Appeal Time Over. ICE picked him up. In Jail

08/10/2010- Another Master Hearing Scheduled. Out of jail.

05/31/2012- Individual Hearing Scheduled

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline
If your thinking about refiling with the Chicago Lock box, ...think again. I still don't have a notice and my check isn't even cashed. Though I really can't complain too much, I only sent it Dec.8th, 2007 and it was received on Dec.11,2007 in their mailroom. (it's now on "dust-collecting duty"). I personally think ALL petitions get this special duty at one point or another. lol.

I would simply play the waiting game or try and go see your spouse and have a close friend/family member keep you updated on any mail.

Not much else we all can do but, hurry up....and wait.

Besides, if you refile, your new petition will be "delegated" to the bottom anyway. Why go through more drama with USCIS than you have to. Try to play their game so you can get out of their snare as soon as possible.

P.S. I found some great fares on a new site while being lazy and surfing the net for airfares. http://www.cheapoair.com

Hope this helps and i'll pray for ya. Heck let me pray for me too. lol

Leedah

oh yeah i am planning another trip to see my wife in May,i can't wait,planning another trip has taken the edge off a bit.

yeah it's a waiting game,but most people in november are already getting NOA1,i am really thinking my petition is lost.

mine was filed in september.

well i will take all the prayers i can get.

i will say a prayer for you as well

Jimi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.