superwife

request for inital evidence

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone!

i feel frustrated because i know that it would be around 3 months to approve AOS/petitions.. anyway.. last januart 11 i recieved request for inital evidence because i havnt send my medical form and the I-864A i first sent wasnt sufficent. anyway january 21 i right away sent the required documents for the request for initial evidence ( medical form and corrected I-864A ). know my AOS and EAD are getting processed slower..

when do you guys think my EAD and AOS will be approved?

will they send me a letter telling me that what i send was OK alreay?

anyway! thank you :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

i had the same thing got my biometrics and then request initial evidence...

now I have no clue whats going on.. They even claimed I had my AOS biometrics done before and didnt need them...

from what ive read on here .. dont get your hopes up about getting your EAD anytime soon.

AOS Timeline

12/05/2007 - Mailed AOS package

07/03/2008 - Received Welcome Letter and Green Card in Mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

They likely will not send another note saying they received your additional docs, but you can see that status online.

I had a request for some additional info and once they received it, they updated the status of my case online to indicate they had received - so that was reassuring. Otherwise, no news is good news. They'll advise if they need anything further.

As for timelines, all you can do is look at their site and see the processing dates, thsi will give you a rough idea

Edited by Udella&Wiz

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.