w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Attorney General Edwards?

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Illinois Democrats close to Sen. Barack Obama are quietly passing the word that John Edwards will be named attorney general in an Obama administration.

Installation at the Justice Department of multimillionaire trial lawyer Edwards would please not only the union leaders supporting him for president but organized labor in general. The unions relish the prospect of an unequivocal labor partisan as the nation's top legal officer.

In public debates, Obama and Edwards often seem to bond together in alliance against front-running Sen. Hillary Clinton. While running a poor third, Edwards could collect a substantial bag of delegates under the Democratic Party's proportional representation. Edwards then could try to turn his delegates over to Obama in the still unlikely event of a deadlocked Democratic National Convention.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/...al_edwards.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I'm more afraid of HillBilly than Obama....Obama can be beat easily by almost any Republican now in the running....

I give Americans more credit than to actually elect a novice to run this country. Yep, he sure gives nice speeches and he sure acts presidential but those attributes do not make a prez........Last time the left, and the liberals wanted “change” and an “outsider” they forced Jimmy Carter on us…..Believe me, I’m old enough to remember the absolute worst one term presidency ever….I’m afraid Obama would be a repeat of Jimmy’s presidency….

As one that lives in Illinois I can tell you that he (Obama) is rapidly becoming persona non grata as there's many pissed off constituents that haven't received anything tangible from Obama the "Senator".........

miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
You know, I'm more afraid of HillBilly than Obama....Obama can be beat easily by almost any Republican now in the running....

I give Americans more credit than to actually elect a novice to run this country. Yep, he sure gives nice speeches and he sure acts presidential but those attributes do not make a prez........Last time the left, and the liberals wanted “change” and an “outsider” they forced Jimmy Carter on us…..Believe me, I’m old enough to remember the absolute worst one term presidency ever….I’m afraid Obama would be a repeat of Jimmy’s presidency….

As one that lives in Illinois I can tell you that he (Obama) is rapidly becoming persona non grata as there's many pissed off constituents that haven't received anything tangible from Obama the "Senator".........

So you would prefer Hillary in the White House than Obama?

No, I prefer any one of the Republicans, however if the republicans do lose the WH, as unlikely as that may be, then I'd prefer the lesser of the two evils.

Both are bad choices for the country but HillBilly can fall back on Willy to not commit dumb faux pas such as "sitting down with the prez of Syria" and all the "major players" as he once said.

He's very naive.

miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
No, I prefer any one of the Republicans, however if the republicans do lose the WH, as unlikely as that may be, then I'd prefer the lesser of the two evils.

Both are bad choices for the country but HillBilly can fall back on Willy to not commit dumb faux pas such as "sitting down with the prez of Syria" and all the "major players" as he once said.

He's very naive.

Did you vote for Bush in 2000 and/or 2004?

Edited by Mister Fancypants

You must be a true Republican over-looking the obvious novice... (Bush Jr). Not that I'm for Obama, but let's call a spade a spade. That narrow-minded bull-headed Texan has single handedly plunged this great nation's status economically, politically, and globally into a sad state of affairs. Thank goodness his term is almost up. Honestly, just because his father was president and brother was the gov. of Florida (we won't get into the whole Florida thing) are the only real reasons he was propelled into the White House. Not to mention the House and Senate were controlled by Democrats at that time...

Get real!!! Bush Jr. presidential... Now that's hilarious!!!

Edited by Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

You must be a true Republican over-looking the obvious novice... (Bush Jr). Not that I'm for Obama, but let's call a spade a spade. That narrow-minded bull-headed Texan has single handedly plunged this great nation's status economically, politically, and globally into a sad state of affairs. Thank goodness his term is almost up. Honestly, just because his father was president and brother was the gov. of Florida (we won't get into the whole Florida thing) are the only real reasons he was propelled into the White House. Not to mention the House and Senate were controlled by Democrats at that time...

More Bush bashing....I knew it was just a matter of time before someone would interject with nonsensical opinion based not on fact but emotion......

G.W. Bush dwarfes Obama in terms of practical experience........Just the facts, mam. :whistle:

miss_me_yet.jpg

He's very naive.

Did you vote for Bush in 2000 and/or 2004?

Yes, yes.... Before that I voted for Billy both times.....Hillary? NO WAY!!!! Her only "claim to fame" is that she slept (we speculate) with a U.S. President.

She postured and manuevered herself into a senate seat for only one reason......a run for the presidency....

BTW, she still hasn't defined her "experience".

Edited by kaydee457
miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

More Bush bashing....I knew it was just a matter of time before someone would interject with nonsensical opinion based not on fact but emotion......

G.W. Bush dwarfes Obama in terms of practical experience........Just the facts, mam. :whistle:

Here's a hint. People wouldn't bash Bush if it weren't for the fact (see bolded) that he was and is a terrible President.

Jimmy Carter was a master at foreign affairs. And he was an honorable guy too.

There's many that would argue with you, most are historians....Honarable, yes. Master at foreign affairs? Poleeeeeeze........ :wacko:

miss_me_yet.jpg

Here's a hint. People wouldn't bash Bush if it weren't for the fact (see bolded) that he was and is a terrible President.

There's many in this country that disagree........I've lived through this once before, during Vietnam. It's become a popular movement, and "Cool" to be anti-war....

Might I remind most of you that you were indeed whistling a different tune shortly after 2001.

America has a very short memory....

miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There's many in this country that disagree........I've lived through this once before, during Vietnam. It's become a popular movement, and "Cool" to be anti-war....

Might I remind most of you that you were indeed whistling a different tune shortly after 2001.

America has a very short memory....

There's many in this country who think Bush is doing a piss poor job as President - from both parties I might add. In fact the "many" you refer to are, I think, in the minority at this point in time.

As to "whistling a different tune shortly after 2001" what does that have to do with the price of fish?

People bought a war against Afghanistan - they didn't buy the same arguments against Iraq.

America may have a "short memory" but on certain issues its also woefully near-sighted.

Edited by Number 6