bradcanuck

There's something weird about the flu shot.

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

In a perfect world a vaccine would be simply a weakened virus that the immune system quickly identified and creates lasting immunity to. So, why are many oppossed to vaccines?;

1. mercury injected directly into the blood stream

2. adjuvants like squalene that create inflammation by 'challenging the immune system'

3. how do you think they make the weakened viruses?

by using genetically engineering viruses that produce the desired viruses, it's very interesting to read exactly how these 'attenuated' viruses are made and how much unknown and 'extra' material is in the final product to be injected into your bloodstream

i highly recommend reading the intelligent opposition

Do you wonder why we don't simply create antibodies and inject them instead?

Why are there spermicides in some vaccines?

Why did the US government bioweapon, a cancer-causing virus known as "SV-40" end up in Merck vaccines for the public?

Why do we constantly discover that big pharma companies hide knowledge of dangerous side effects?

truth is stranger than fiction

Godspeed, this thread is 2.5 years old. :huh:

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Okay I am about to bring one of my weirdest paranoias public. I have a fear of the flu shot.

I have reason to believe there is something fishy going on:

1) Anyone I have spoken to tells me that after they get the shot they get sick. Isn't this supposed to stop the flu?

2) It's super cheap and made easily available to the very young and very old

3) You can't take it if you have certain allergies

I don't know who is standing to profit, and why the government is pushing it but to be perfectly honest I just think there is something weird about flu shots. I will one day get to the bottom of it, but for now I pose to you a question: WHY does everyone push it so hard? Who benefits and why/how?

No one in this world does something for nothing. Even those who do it out of the kindness of their heart usually feed on ego or knowing they are helping, which you could say is getting something in return.

Thoughts?

I got it last year when I was pregnant,but didn't get sick

I-130 Journey

04-18-09 - I-130 sent USPS Priority to Chicago Lockbox

04-24-09 - I-130 received by USCS and the first touch

04-27-09 - I-130 NOA1 (California Service Center)

04-27-09 - Check Cashed

08-13-09 - I-130 Received NOA2 e-mail

08-17-09 - I-130 Received NOA2 Hardcopy (I-797)

NVC Journey

08-17-09 - NVC Received/Case number assigned

09-08-09 - NVC sent the first mail to the petitioner

09-08-09 - DS-3032 / AOS Bill Generated

09-08-09 - E-mailed DS-3032

09-09-09 - Mailed DS-3032

09-09-09 - Pay AOS Bill (Online)

09-10-09 - AOS Bill Show as PAID

09-10-09 - IV Bill Generated

09-11-09 - Paid IV Bill

09-11-09 - NVC accepted DS-3032(received an e-mail)

09-12-09 - Mailed I-864 Package

09-14-09 - IV Bill Show as PAID

09-15-09 - I-864 received at NVC

09-16-09 - Mailed IV Package(DS-230)

09-17-09 - DS-230 package delivered to NVC(confirmed via fed-ex)

09-21-09 - NVC received the DS-230

09-23-09 - NVC sent an e-mail asking for DS-230 package

09-24-09 - NVC confirmed that the DS-230 package received

09-26-09 - Login Failed!!!

09-28-09 - Case Completed at NVC --------------------------------------------------NVC stage is completed in 38 days

01-27-10 - Medical

02-05-10 - Interview Date

04-14-10 - POE

Done with USCIS until Apr 14,2012 (Removal of Conditions)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.