Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

LOL, I thought of Consolemaster, too.

I wanted to say to you all and i know you especially LAL i am done withvj. I want to have my account deleted and i give LAL the honers to destroy my account. no one else like me here any who. I'm out peace muther #### accept for theses who liked me on here or maybe they didn't really like me either after all loooooooooooooooool.

Is that a joke? He has so many hearts, too. Obviously, he put a lot of time into VJ. Wonder what's up.

Edited by LovinLiberia

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am so jealous I WANT a heart....

P I'm glad you got a chance to perform damage control.....

By the way, why are we tripping on this lady? She even said she had mental problems and that her kids were in forster care most of their lives, and by the way who files for child support or tries to enforce it when the child is 28, and you did not raise them? Would it not be the systems (governments) option to enforce it or not enforce child support (since they supported the child, besides the money would not go to her)? Who seeks alimony after 28 years for a marriage that was only 3 weeks. ....He must of really put it on her..... If I was not married :P:whistle::blush::content:

You know she could have gotten a job as a paralegal or some type of researcher and not still been the poor victim (blah, blah, blah) .... but, don't get it twisted the crazy b knows how to document evidence and compile and spat rules and regulations (she even knows Nigeria's Laws :jest: hehehe). She needs to enroll in some sort of fast track law program and abandon her crazy horny lady stalking ambitions.

But for real... I am glad that she posted this crazy hott mess of a situation. To furthure encourage others (to remain nameless.. it is not that I don't care) ;) to get off the crazy bus. We all see what happens when you don't know how to let go and let God....... All be warned

Edited by We_Destiny

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Timeline
I am so jealous I WANT a heart....

P I'm glad you got a chance to damage control.....

By the way, why are we tripping on this lady? She even said she had mental problems and that her kids were in forster care most of their lives, and by the way who files for child support or tries to enforce it when the child is 28, and you did not raise them? Would it not be the systems (governments) option to enforce it or not enforce child support (since they supported the child, besides the money would not go to her)? Who seeks alimony after 28 years for a marriage that was only 3 weeks. ....He must of really put it on her..... If I was not married :P:whistle::blush::content:

You know she could have gotten a job as a paralegal or some type of researcher and not still been the poor victim (blah, blah, blah) .... but, don't get it twisted the crazy b knows how to document evidence and compile and spat rules and regulations (she even knows Nigeria's Laws :jest: hehehe). She needs to enroll in some sort of fast track law program and abandon her crazy horny lady stalking ambitions.

But for real... I am glad that she posted this crazy hott mess of a situation. To furthure encourage others (to remain nameless.. it is not that I don't care) ;) to get off the crazy bus. We all see what happens when you don't know how to let go and let God....... All be warned

:rofl: Your heart will come soon!

:lol: :lol: at the second paragraph. You're silly. :wow: She said she has a mental illness? I didn't see/hear that. No wonder....

Edited by LovinLiberia

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That woman was a nutjob and Im sure she ruffled a lot of feathers here.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Was she a newbie?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

P, I got six cartons of eggs and the toilet paper ready.

Look at post 30 & 57 of the thread...... she has a websit and eerthing

I know...I mean she really took all of her time to do that. On top of it all, the site is actually really nice and well put together. :lol:

I cant believe I let her get to me like that :blush: it was that video I tell you.... :whistle:

:bonk: to that video. It had my blood boiling, too.

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

I just kind of chuckled at the insanity of it all. Really though, the woman needs prayer, she is ill.

She acts downright posessed with hatred and bitterness driving her soul. Her ramblings, though sprinkled with good vocabulary here and there

were like that of a child who uses big words and has no comprehension of reality ..........for instance Den Hague has a little more pressing things to do than catch her baby daddy. I pity her.

This is what happens when a small shoot of bitterness grows into Jack n' the bean stalk and destroys your mind, soul and heart.

I advice to plug it out while still a small seed or it will take your life over like a foul demon.

What made me mad was the poster ( Australia ) questioning why USCIS even accepts documents at all from high risk countries. ( Big old map with high fraud countries in his post ). Now that pissed me off ! He seemed to be more sane but very much on a high horse of self importance

with his in my opinion a ridiculous and uneducated remark.

Edited by Omoba

Timeline

0, he has a reputation here for that.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Who you talking about, the keeper of the bananas ? Yeah I know. Just wondered how it happened. He did behave in the

club house though !

Oh, you mean Mr. Australia stirring the pot ?

Timeline

Who you talking about, the keeper of the bananas ? Yeah I know. Just wondered how it happened. He did behave in the

club house though !

Oh, you mean Mr. Australia stirring the pot ?

:yes:

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.