Jump to content

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua

My wife wants to work and we did not filed for a work permit when we did the adjustment of status,we have gone thru the interview an all, the interview was quik and easy but they told us the FBI name check still has not come in, well it has been 6 monts since and she wants to work, can we still send the work permit now? also we just moved a few days ago to a bigger place since shes got a dougther, we moved since we had allready had the interview and the leased was up, is it a big problem that we moved? please guys help me out on this, shes been aking me that she wants to work since she has not for the year she has been in the us,thanks guys.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany

I think you can send the EAD application. If you filed for AOS after the fee increase (July 30th. 07) you can submit I-765 without additional costs, just add the NOA from your AOS application. If you filed before the fee increase the I-765 will be $ 340.

For the move: the immigrant and the sponsor have to file an address change with USCIS.

View my Timeline

R.I.P. Diana

1982 - 2008

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China

You need to file AR-11 and I-865 to record moving to the USCIS, this has to be done very soon after any moves.

You can file I-765 for EAD because I-485 is still pending the FBI check.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.



Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...