Auntlily

after I130 & I129F are approved..

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

I know that a packet will be sent to the beneficiary, but being that he lives in mexico and their mail system isn't too reliable, do they normally send any mail (that needs to be mailed to him) to the attorney? Just a question. I just read the I130/IR-CR1 guide and it says that the consulate will be sending him a packet of stuff that he needs to get ready. Any experiences with this one??

Thanks!!

March 07 sent I130

April 07 sent I129F

Approval for both I130 & I129f on 1/2/08!!!!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
I know that a packet will be sent to the beneficiary, but being that he lives in mexico and their mail system isn't too reliable, do they normally send any mail (that needs to be mailed to him) to the attorney? Just a question. I just read the I130/IR-CR1 guide and it says that the consulate will be sending him a packet of stuff that he needs to get ready. Any experiences with this one??

Thanks!!

March 07 sent I130

April 07 sent I129F

Approval for both I130 & I129f on 1/2/08!!!!

If both petitions are approved, you need to consult the K3 guide. If your attorney arranged for packages to be sent to them, they probably will be. I'd consult with your attorney on that.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.