Donato

NOA1 in October. Still no NOA2!

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I filed in september at vermont center and still have not got noa2 yet so I feel your pain!

Waiting is sooooo hard.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

09/01/07 - I-129F Sent

09/11/07 - I-129F NOA1

01/18/08 - I-129F NOA2

01/25/08 - NVC Received

Packet 3 - Never Received

02/07/08 - Packet 3 Sent

03/06/08 - Packet 4 Received

05/02/08 - Interview Date !!!!!!!

Passed Interview!!!!!

Visa Received : 05/07/08

US Entry : 05/16/08

Marriage : 07/15/08

AOS package sent : 9/05/08

NOA 1 : 9/11/08

Biometrics : 10/24/08

NOA 2 (sent to CSC!) : 10/27/08

RFE Full Medical : 4/15/09

Fought RFE

RFE #2 Full Medical : 6/09/09

AOS Approval Letter!!!!!! : 10/20/09

Visa Recieved:-) : 10/27/09

Your I-129f was approved in 139 days from your filing date.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
What can i do! I recieved my NOA1 on October 2nd. I called USCIS (california) and they said i have to wait 6 months from the time i recieved the NOA1 before i can call and ask them to hurry the heck up. I've been reading other people's posts and it seems that most everyone else has recieved their NOA2's!! even people who filed after me. I want to punch a wall.. *sigh*. Its been so long already...

Is there ANYONE else waiting for their NOA2 who recieved their NOA1 in october or earlier? I think im really the last one left in the dust. I've been forgotten. great. I should have sprayed the paperwork with perfume or something right? or put little sparklies on the paper or something? anything to make them want to get back to it quicker... :(

so depressing.......

Dont worry so much. We received our NOA1 in October also. It takes about 6 months now for NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
What can i do! I recieved my NOA1 on October 2nd. I called USCIS (california) and they said i have to wait 6 months from the time i recieved the NOA1 before i can call and ask them to hurry the heck up. I've been reading other people's posts and it seems that most everyone else has recieved their NOA2's!! even people who filed after me. I want to punch a wall.. *sigh*. Its been so long already...

Is there ANYONE else waiting for their NOA2 who recieved their NOA1 in october or earlier? I think im really the last one left in the dust. I've been forgotten. great. I should have sprayed the paperwork with perfume or something right? or put little sparklies on the paper or something? anything to make them want to get back to it quicker... :(

so depressing.......

Dont worry so much. We received our NOA1 in October also. It takes about 6 months now for NOA2

Donato - and all others that are freaking out... just a success story here for you. Don't worry too much is my first piece of advice. Second is to schedule a visit to see your mate. This will help you focus on that instead of waiting for the USCIS.

My story: We filed last march, and she arrived to me here at the end of August. So 5 months. Of course I was at the vermont center however I had an RFE to slow things down. It was VERY stressful because we just wanted to be together. Don't let that stress weaken your relationship.

Now she has been here for 5 months and we are EXTREMELY happily married. Life is great.

This time will come for all of you also. Be patient it will happen.

:)

- Maxxum

BTW I visited her a total of 4 times in Russia while we waited for the visa approval. This helped both of us to deal with the delays much better.

OH>>> Edited to add: CALL USCIS again! Depending on who you talk to they may give you more information. I called USCIS MANY times during my wait. It is our tax dollars and the fees that give them a job - so damnit use the number and request information. The right person can find out exactly where your file is.

Edited by MaxxumUSA

03/09/2007 - I-129F sent

03/13/2007 - NOA1

03/24/2007 - Touched

04/07/2007 - Touched

04/19/2007 - Called VSC again - was told my petition was on someone's desk waiting for an RFE clerical entry

04/20/2007 - RFE via website stating they mailed via snail mail- no clue what they need or want

04/23/2007 - Touched ??? the monday after RFE? Why?

05/02/2007 - RFE received (10 days to receive RFE in mail! UGH!!!!)

05/14/2007 - Evidence delivered fedex signed for by A.Scott

05/15/2007 - Touched - Evidence received.

05/16/2007 - Touched

05/17/2007 - Touched

05/18/2007 - Touched

06/04/2007 - NOA2 via website. :)

06/05/2007 - Touched

06/06/2007 - NVC Received from USCIS

06/12/2007 - NVC Left! 6 days at nvc - inluding a weekend!

08/21/2007 - Interview Date - Discovered on 06/25/2007 by looking with MOS number on Embassy website

08/22/2007 - Actual Interview date - PASSED (Interview delayed one day due to delay in medical exam results.)

08/30/2007 - Entered USA @ JFK

11/10/2007 - MARRIED!

12/28/2007 - Filed AOS, EAD, and AP

01/07/2008 - NOA1 AOS, AP, EAD

01/25/2008 - Biometrics appointment

02/25/2008 - AOS, EAD approved/received

03/18/2008 - AOS interview - Approved!

so depressing.......

no worries mate, we received our NOA1 back on Aug 17 and still no NOA2..............

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

WOW, I posted yesterday that I got my noa1 on sept 11 and still have not recieved my noa2 yet. I got the email that it was approved today! I am soooo happy only a couple more months now.

I hope you get yours soon I now know how hard waiting can be. Good luck to you.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

09/01/07 - I-129F Sent

09/11/07 - I-129F NOA1

01/18/08 - I-129F NOA2

01/25/08 - NVC Received

Packet 3 - Never Received

02/07/08 - Packet 3 Sent

03/06/08 - Packet 4 Received

05/02/08 - Interview Date !!!!!!!

Passed Interview!!!!!

Visa Received : 05/07/08

US Entry : 05/16/08

Marriage : 07/15/08

AOS package sent : 9/05/08

NOA 1 : 9/11/08

Biometrics : 10/24/08

NOA 2 (sent to CSC!) : 10/27/08

RFE Full Medical : 4/15/09

Fought RFE

RFE #2 Full Medical : 6/09/09

AOS Approval Letter!!!!!! : 10/20/09

Visa Recieved:-) : 10/27/09

Your I-129f was approved in 139 days from your filing date.

No need to freak out just yet - October was only a couple months ago - there are still June/July filers waiting :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Are you kidding? We filed our petition in October and it took 2 months (!) to get only NOA-1! :wacko: So, not to get too much upset we don't expect NOA-2 earlier than April-May timeframe! I know couples who have been waiting for their NOA-2 for 7-9 and still have nothing :help: Hopefully, we will not have their "luck" but if i were you, I would be ready to wait at least another month.

6 December 2008 - our wedding!!!

3 January 2009 - AOS package sent to Chicago lockbox

5 January - document received by USCIS

8 January - 3 NOAs issued (485, 765, 131)

12 January - NOA hard copies received by mail

13 January - AOS, EAD touched

19 January AP touched

10 February - placed a service request regarding biometrics appointment

23 February - biometrics appointment issued

11 March - AP approved and approval notice sent

14 March - biometrics at San Marcos ASC

16 March - EAD card production ordered

16 March - AP received in the mail

16 March - AOS touched

26 March - EAD received in the mail

9 April - Invitation for the interview received in the mail (issued 6 April)

13 May - AOS INTERVIEW!!! APPROOVED!!!!

15 May - Card production ordered!

21 May - Welcome Notice received in the mail

15 June - Card production ordered again

22 June - Green Card received in the mail!!! Woohoo!!! (dated 13 May 2009)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.