JenAlex

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
All the reviews of this programme have said it is pretty #######. Plus I agree, Lena Headley is just wrong for Sarah Connor.

programme, LOL

:bonk::lol:

For the record I do love a lot of American TV shows. Just not this one. :P

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
All the reviews of this programme have said it is pretty #######. Plus I agree, Lena Headley is just wrong for Sarah Connor.

programme, LOL

I missed UK TV though - especially that now it seems that BBC programming seems to be the best its ever been. That's the only reason I would contemplate getting cable again - for those new BBC shows. I really, really want to see Life on Mars. As it is I'll have to hope that the US networks pick it up for a remake - as that's likely the only way it will show up on DVD.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The program was, ok, nothing great though. The cool part, especially for Val was watching them film it. We watched them film the bank scenes here in Albuquerque.

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

programme, LOL

I missed UK TV though - especially that now it seems that BBC programming seems to be the best its ever been. That's the only reason I would contemplate getting cable again - for those new BBC shows. I really, really want to see Life on Mars. As it is I'll have to hope that the US networks pick it up for a remake - as that's likely the only way it will show up on DVD.

Have you tried getting BBC America?

07/18/2007: Married in Gretna Green, Scotland

08/29/2007: I-130 Application Recieved at NSC

12/21/2007: Received NOA1 from CSC

01/08/2008: Touched-Change of Address

2229.gif

.png

.png

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

programme, LOL

Have you tried getting BBC America?

We used to have an arrangement with our landlord whereby we would get cable TV and internet for $25 a month (basically the landlord cancelled his cable TV service but bribed the cable guy to keep it running). Worked for a few months until the service was cut off.

I just can't justify the outrageous cost of cable TV - people used to complain about the BBC licence fee - but at least that was an annual fee. Here you pay pretty much the same per month; and half the channels neither of us would watch. So we have TV with "rabbit ears" but the only channel we receive (in perfect clarity BTW) is Spike TV. Good if you like UFC, CSI Re-runs and Wrestling. Otherwise... not so much.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
A mate of mine saw the pilot a few months ago (along with The Bionic Woman) and didn't have too many good things to say about it. Dunno - I think doing a TV show is rather silly... I mean there's only so many times you can use that plot device (time travelling robots) before it gets a bit old. I guess they couldn't really have Sarah Connor tooling around Mexico without a Terminator ever showing up. But still...

IMO they should have done the whole Future war thing a long time ago - that's really the only place left to go...

This is the same thing me and my son discussed last night after we watched it, how to keep the momentum of the show to make it through a seson, its a good idea, to have introduce the story before T3, but I just hope it doesn't become boring (as my 8 year old says :thumbs: )

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

8-13-07: Sent package with I-129F to CSC overnight

9-25-07: NOA 1 recv

3-04-08: Approval Notice Sent

5-15-08:Interview Date

07-28-08:Visa Received (AP Hell 73 days)

08-02-08:US Entry (K-3)

08-05-08: Sent EAD package to CSC

12-07-08: Finally recvd EAD

04-20-09: AOS sent

07-23-09: AOS Interview-APPROVED!

Next file for Naturalization!

.png

and our family keeps growing and growing.....

x5Kpm8.png

I like Summer Glau a lot, seeing her reminds me how much I miss Firefly.

07/18/2007: Married in Gretna Green, Scotland

08/29/2007: I-130 Application Recieved at NSC

12/21/2007: Received NOA1 from CSC

01/08/2008: Touched-Change of Address

2229.gif

.png

.png