Sha2011

Wife's family demanding money

50 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
FILIPINAS just married the guys on the other state just for geez to support. but lets face the fact that most uneducated low class women here in manila are like that. thinking that they would have better life marrying a white boy. (OPINION ONLY NO HARM)

It is somewhat true..

Are You A TROLL??? :rolleyes:

Hi May,

I don't think she is a troll, hehe, :) she was trying to quote some posts and unfortunately she haven't done it with success. ;)

Peace out.

Shape

I knew early in our relationship that filipinas coming to the U.S. usually want to help their families. My wife did ask me if I minded her helping her family once she started working. I told her I make enough for us to live on, so she could send all her money to them. She said "No", I want to save some for us too. So although she will send enough to cover utilities for her house and buy books for her niece starting college next year, she doesn't want to support her whole family.....who have jobs BTW.

sad story. ;) lets not generalize everybody. on my case i married an american husband, since his here with me and he cant find work as much as he cans i do what the man does.. i try to support my family all thru out.on the latter part my husband takes care of our baby. inspite things he do help me like washing clothes, cleaning the house etc. he never complaints but there are times he does its part of marriage however we talked and said will have better life when the 3 of us get there. as a matter of fact my family are the one helping my husband ( fees, hospitalization etc. ) and before we got married i had sponsorship from my dad in cali. so that means FILIPINAS just married the guys on the other state just for geez to support. but lets face the fact that most uneducated low class women here in manila are like that. thinking that they would have better life marrying a white boy. ;) (OPINION ONLY NO HARM)

It is somewhat true.. :thumbs:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family dont ask anything to Ryan, but Ryan voluntarily gave my mom.

As for me, giving my mom some money for her birthday or for her medicine or some personal stuff is just giving her small thing compared the care and the life that she gave to me.

Ryan agrees with this, and don't care if we will support my mom. :) Im glad I don't have problem with him regarding for the support for my mom.. but it does not mean that we will give my mom plenty money., no ..just enough for her to buy foods that she wants. She's not fan of shopping too.. my mom is old. she's 70.. so i want to give her the best and comfortable life while she still live and praying more long years for her.

As for families asking money every now and then and just used it for nonsense.. that is a different story, it should not be tolerated.. i knew our neighbor in the province before who married to an german guy, the family always asked money to their daughter..and got mad if their daughter will refused.. and they say, they are 'madamot'' and kuripot! it's a shame to our country.... :(

FILIPINAS just married the guys on the other state just for geez to support. but lets face the fact that most uneducated low class women here in manila are like that. thinking that they would have better life marrying a white boy. (OPINION ONLY NO HARM)

It is somewhat true..

Hi May,

I don't think she is a troll, hehe, :) she was trying to quote some posts and unfortunately she haven't done it with success. ;)

Peace out.

Shape

I knew early in our relationship that filipinas coming to the U.S. usually want to help their families. My wife did ask me if I minded her helping her family once she started working. I told her I make enough for us to live on, so she could send all her money to them. She said "No", I want to save some for us too. So although she will send enough to cover utilities for her house and buy books for her niece starting college next year, she doesn't want to support her whole family.....who have jobs BTW.

sad story. ;) lets not generalize everybody. on my case i married an american husband, since his here with me and he cant find work as much as he cans i do what the man does.. i try to support my family all thru out.on the latter part my husband takes care of our baby. inspite things he do help me like washing clothes, cleaning the house etc. he never complaints but there are times he does its part of marriage however we talked and said will have better life when the 3 of us get there. as a matter of fact my family are the one helping my husband ( fees, hospitalization etc. ) and before we got married i had sponsorship from my dad in cali. so that means FILIPINAS just married the guys on the other state just for geez to support. but lets face the fact that most uneducated low class women here in manila are like that. thinking that they would have better life marrying a white boy. ;) (OPINION ONLY NO HARM)

hahaha ok! my apology! i just thought ive read the post before and now its even bigger LOL... no worries at all. i know its a bit straight to the point when i asked the question (though its part of joking) its still a bit tactless of me lol... MY BAD... choory po again!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is somewhat true..

Hi May,

Peace out.

Shape

hahaha ok! my apology! i just thought ive read the post before and now its even bigger LOL... no worries at all. i know its a bit straight to the point when i asked the question (though its part of joking) its still a bit tactless of me lol... MY BAD... choory po again!

I know you were joking though, hehe. . :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.