where are the old vj'ers

53 posts in this topic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bsingin.Im glad you were just playing around, cause I remember you mentioning that you are glad your union didnt create a child cause of all that happened, and for a minute I was like "huh? This girl is bi-polar and on the wrong meds or sumthin" and I was getting all indignant about it and ready to have you clarify it. hehe This forums are like soap operas and I get all involved and start talking to the computer monitor like I do my TV when there is a good movie on :pop:

:lol: I was kind of thinking the same thing. But I decided to keep my comments to myself, and be as supportive as possible. I did indeed wonder 'why would she give it up, after all she's been through?', but then I told myself 'the flesh is weak'.

Besangin - you are so funny! You really do need to hurry and publish your book.

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline
Bsingin.Im glad you were just playing around, cause I remember you mentioning that you are glad your union didnt create a child cause of all that happened, and for a minute I was like "huh? This girl is bi-polar and on the wrong meds or sumthin" and I was getting all indignant about it and ready to have you clarify it. hehe This forums are like soap operas and I get all involved and start talking to the computer monitor like I do my TV when there is a good movie on :pop:

:lol: I was kind of thinking the same thing. But I decided to keep my comments to myself, and be as supportive as possible. I did indeed wonder 'why would she give it up, after all she's been through?', but then I told myself 'the flesh is weak'.

Besangin - you are so funny! You really do need to hurry and publish your book.

You people always lookin' for drama!!!!!!!!!! But I love you DAMN IT!!!!

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

This is not right. I get my computer fixed today and Bensagnin throws a monkey wrench in the system. When I left off from reading she had gotten back with the husband for minute, sent him packing, expecting a baby in Jan. and all in a tizzy. Not funny girl. Not funny :dead::bonk: I am still excited for you and feel you are definitely a grounded sister who would be an awesome mother. You method of choosing a baby is ideal and keeps the child safe from bouncing around foster homes. Congrats. Now we can give you baby advice in addition to kicking who know who in the butt.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Timeline
This is not right. I get my computer fixed today and Bensagnin throws a monkey wrench in the system. When I left off from reading she had gotten back with the husband for minute, sent him packing, expecting a baby in Jan. and all in a tizzy. Not funny girl. Not funny :dead::bonk: I am still excited for you and feel you are definitely a grounded sister who would be an awesome mother. You method of choosing a baby is ideal and keeps the child safe from bouncing around foster homes. Congrats. Now we can give you baby advice in addition to kicking who know who in the butt.

I couldn't resist girl!! I kept asking where are they gettin' that from. I already said we didn't have kids together, and he doesn't have enough money to get my SNACKS again. So I said, "I'm gonna get them!" I must've forget to mention that I'm quite the joker, and he probably got tired of my sense of humor. But it seemed to me like he never smiled or laughed until he met me which was cool. Yes bring on the baby advice. I want to raise my girl to be a trong confident woman like a lot of you I have met here with a hint of that international flavor!!!

Edited by BESANGIN

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi. Long time since I've been here. I never updated my signature. Watson and Sweetie came over on Oct 30 '06. W and I married on Dec. 9 '06 so we just had our anniversary. Watson is working on his CNA certificate and plans to go to school for an LPN next fall. Sweetie is in 7th grade. We're very happy. Hope all is well w all the old Ghana gang.

Peggy

8-03Met Watson onlineFeb, 04went to Ghana4-27Pet:9 lbs of emails Sent8-26NOA19-14NOA212-14W's intview.Rec'd whitepaper/no #'s "waiting for adpro"1-27-05W to cons.CO says forgot him!thinks he just wants green card.Gives W whitepaper markd "other";keeps 10 pgs of Pet,hands rest to W!Tells him NOT to retrn.2-1 I rec'v email REFUSAL for VISITOR'S VISAfor W from cons.NO RESPONSE after I email back 2x2-3-05Fax Sen Bond.2-23Letr to DOS3-10DOS woman tells me above from CO was temp"soft refusal.“COs don’t say refusal so person can’t cover up his lies,Don't worry about vis visa refusal.No concrn about Pet not on file-still in computer.Need S's mom to ok imgration to US; Contact Cng'm"3-29Letr from DOS says 221g refusal--need mom to ok imgration to US;email cons for specs 3-30Rec'v email from cons saying req has been FWDED TO NGO forREFUGEE RSETLMNTS-contact NGO/HMELND SEC. I email ??- unans'd3-31 contact Bond, Moore (Mom), Talent, Cleaver4-11 Letr to DOS,more unansd email to cons5-19"Shirley"from DOS CALLS-yes we're in 221g & need ok from Mom,"legalcustody” &W Is father-contact Accra Me: Email over & over:No Response.S-Priority on intviews & visas.5-24W to cons;put on AR,draws maps 8-9CO inviews ME w W8-29DNA kit at cons11-8 appt-nothing11-22W invstgd3-9-06 Appt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Stephen & I still pop into the forum once in awhile to see what's going on in here. We are enjoying our two year break from USCIS but that will end in April when we apply for conditions to be lifted. We are doing really well and are enjoying our lives together. We welcomed our first little one in November. Our little boy is so precious and has brought so much joy into our lives. Hope everyone else is doing well.

--Molly & Stephen

Precious lil baby!! Congratulations!

7/20/05 - Visa received in the mail

9/13/05 - Arrival to Texas FINALLY!!!

12/2/05 - Wedding

1/25/06 - AOS/EAD sent

1/26/06 - AOS/EAD received at USCIS

02/4/06 - NOA received for EAD

02/6/06 - NOA received for AOS

02/7/06 - ASC appt notice rcv'd

03/2/06 - Biometrics appt.

05/15/06 - AOS Approval (stamp in passport)

05/23/06 - Received Welcome letter

05/26/06 - Green Card arrived in mail yaaaahhooooo

08/10/06 - Hubby 1st job in US

05/15/08 - ??? what next

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
OOOOOOOOOOOO. Ya'll so NOSEY!!!!!! I guess there was a little something I didn't mention. There was a very brief and I mean minute man brief a time that we had considered working things out. Well he couldn't resist the meow and one thing lead to another and BOOM!!!!! He of course thinks I just got fatter and I will let him think that until he puts 2+2 together. Ya'll are too smart for me!!!!!! So I guess you really gon' buy the book now HUH?!!! :lol::lol:

You make me s-i-c-k !!!!!!!!!! How could we be nosey when you put it out there?!?!? :lol: I can't believe you hid such a blessing all this time! Anyway .... "Ms. There was a little something I didn't mention" .... CONGRATULATIONS!

Are you expecting a boy or girl?

Ok my pics are to big to post. If you want to see my nursery photos send me your email address and I will send them via Kodak gallery.

A Girl!!!!

Congratulations!!! I saw you mentiona nursery on another post (or maybe it was this one), but I didn't say anything, because I didn't know if it was set from a previous or anticipation....... :unsure:

7/20/05 - Visa received in the mail

9/13/05 - Arrival to Texas FINALLY!!!

12/2/05 - Wedding

1/25/06 - AOS/EAD sent

1/26/06 - AOS/EAD received at USCIS

02/4/06 - NOA received for EAD

02/6/06 - NOA received for AOS

02/7/06 - ASC appt notice rcv'd

03/2/06 - Biometrics appt.

05/15/06 - AOS Approval (stamp in passport)

05/23/06 - Received Welcome letter

05/26/06 - Green Card arrived in mail yaaaahhooooo

08/10/06 - Hubby 1st job in US

05/15/08 - ??? what next

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi. Long time since I've been here. I never updated my signature. Watson and Sweetie came over on Oct 30 '06. W and I married on Dec. 9 '06 so we just had our anniversary. Watson is working on his CNA certificate and plans to go to school for an LPN next fall. Sweetie is in 7th grade. We're very happy. Hope all is well w all the old Ghana gang.

Peggy

Good to hear from you! Glad to know that things are going well.

Take care,

Boaz

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Timeline

I forgot to tell you guys that I spoke to Mandolinv and her husband several weeks ago and they are doing VERY WELL!!!! They have a GORGEOUS little chunkster! " HE BE A BIGGGGGGGG BOY!!!!!! Hopefully they will come by for dinner soon. We live only 45 minutes away from each other. She picked very well for herself. I never met a man, American or foreign who is so focused on his family and so unconcerned with keeping up with the Jones' like a lot of people are. They are truly good friends to me and were a great support during my drama period. I'll tell them that you all asked about 'em. :yes:

I forgot to tell you guys that I spoke to Mandolinv and her husband several weeks ago and they are doing VERY WELL!!!! They have a GORGEOUS little chunkster! " HE BE A BIGGGGGGGG BOY!!!!!! Hopefully they will come by for dinner soon. We live only 45 minutes away from each other. She picked very well for herself. I never met a man, American or foreign who is so focused on his family and so unconcerned with keeping up with the Jones' like a lot of people are. They are truly good friends to me and were a great support during my drama period. I'll tell them that you all asked about 'em. :yes:

I am so happy for her and I am sure her family is grateful too. Another former VJer who I would like to know about is Valentine. Do you all remember him? The last thing I heard about him was that he did return to Nigeria when his time here was up. Just curious

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Peggy

Good to hear from you! Glad to know that things are going well.

Take care,

Boaz

Hi Boaz. Your's is the only name I recognize here. Have had contact w African Queen--doing well. I hink Peter&Dana are doing well from one post I found. I email Raggae, but we haven't communicated in a long time. Wonder about All4K and Kanyiri (sp?).

8-03Met Watson onlineFeb, 04went to Ghana4-27Pet:9 lbs of emails Sent8-26NOA19-14NOA212-14W's intview.Rec'd whitepaper/no #'s "waiting for adpro"1-27-05W to cons.CO says forgot him!thinks he just wants green card.Gives W whitepaper markd "other";keeps 10 pgs of Pet,hands rest to W!Tells him NOT to retrn.2-1 I rec'v email REFUSAL for VISITOR'S VISAfor W from cons.NO RESPONSE after I email back 2x2-3-05Fax Sen Bond.2-23Letr to DOS3-10DOS woman tells me above from CO was temp"soft refusal.“COs don’t say refusal so person can’t cover up his lies,Don't worry about vis visa refusal.No concrn about Pet not on file-still in computer.Need S's mom to ok imgration to US; Contact Cng'm"3-29Letr from DOS says 221g refusal--need mom to ok imgration to US;email cons for specs 3-30Rec'v email from cons saying req has been FWDED TO NGO forREFUGEE RSETLMNTS-contact NGO/HMELND SEC. I email ??- unans'd3-31 contact Bond, Moore (Mom), Talent, Cleaver4-11 Letr to DOS,more unansd email to cons5-19"Shirley"from DOS CALLS-yes we're in 221g & need ok from Mom,"legalcustody” &W Is father-contact Accra Me: Email over & over:No Response.S-Priority on intviews & visas.5-24W to cons;put on AR,draws maps 8-9CO inviews ME w W8-29DNA kit at cons11-8 appt-nothing11-22W invstgd3-9-06 Appt

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Glad everyone is doing good, maybe it will add positivity to those who claim to only know a handful of successful marriages.

And it should rest the theory that people don't return to VJ out of fear to proclaim failure........people actually have a life after their SO gets here

and a life besides VJ. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.