one...two...tree

Homes around the world -- free

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm also part of something called Couchsurfing(.com) which is sort of a hospitality club. You can invite people to stay in your home and vice versa. It's a network and other people leave testimonials about the person on their page and can "vouch" for them. So in January we have a guy from Rome staying with us for three nights. It's cool. He brings a present, cooks for us, and we let him stay in the guest room for free.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Exactly! I mean really. You want someone else doing whatever in your bed? :wacko:

I'll pass.

Same here. Our bed is our bed. Period.

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline
Exactly! I mean really. You want someone else doing whatever in your bed? :wacko:

I'll pass.

Speaking of which, we turned down a Couchsurfing request from a couple to stay in our apartment. They hadn't seen each other in months, and we didn't want to clean THAT up...

Filed: Timeline

I'll pass.

Speaking of which, we turned down a Couchsurfing request from a couple to stay in our apartment. They hadn't seen each other in months, and we didn't want to clean THAT up...

On the other hand, you really wanted a new couch anyways. :P

Timeline

I completely understand that! Yuck! Sorry, my home ain't a Motel 6. :wacko:

I'll pass.

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm also part of something called Couchsurfing(.com) which is sort of a hospitality club. You can invite people to stay in your home and vice versa. It's a network and other people leave testimonials about the person on their page and can "vouch" for them. So in January we have a guy from Rome staying with us for three nights. It's cool. He brings a present, cooks for us, and we let him stay in the guest room for free.

That's awesome. Very inspiring. :)

Timeline

House swapping, no way in Hell. Having an International guest stay with us in our home, fine! I've been on both sides of that scenerio and approve.

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline
House swapping, no way in Hell. Having an International guest stay with us in our home, fine! I've been on both sides of that scenerio and approve.

LOL...buy some throw away sheets for godsake then....holy cow. I think you're letting your imagination get the best of you.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:lol: Wrong website, Alex. Check out cumswapping.com.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Ahhh. It soaks through the sheets. Sorry, my personal bed is for me and mine. I don't even want the thought while I lie on my bed of whatever they may have done. That is gross!

LOL...buy some throw away sheets for godsake then....holy cow. I think you're letting your imagination get the best of you.

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline
Ahhh. It soaks through the sheets. Sorry, my personal bed is for me and mine. I don't even want the thought while I lie on my bed of whatever they may have done. That is gross!

You've never slept on someone else's bed? :unsure:

Timeline

:lol: Wrong website, Alex. Check out cumswapping.com.

:lol:

Timeline

Of course! But a bed for a guest. Not someone's personal bed. Exceptions: My fiancée's and very close family members.

You've never slept on someone else's bed? :unsure:

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG