studentInLove

Recieved NOA2... what's next

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi All...

I received the NOA2 on Nov 29. I still haven't heard from anybody. What is suppose to happen next? I am already at my fiance's home country, Colombia, for vacaction and staying till January 20. I was hoping that we could even have the interview once I am here.. but by the looks of it, it won't happen.

Do we just have to wait for my fiance to receive a packet? I have heard stories of people who never receive anything. Other people have told me that I can just call to the consultate here and insisit and insist for an interview, and I can get it quickly.

What other documents am I going to need?

Thanks!!!

Our Timeline

-----------------------------------

January '04: met in the USA

July 16 2007 : sent the I-129F

July 18, 2007: received by CCS

July 27, 2007: received NOA1

Nov 29, 2007 - received email that it was approved!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

It will take about 2months to get next package from consulate.

if now your fiancee already had enough relationship evidences,

you need to prepare the support affidavit :i-134 and the supporting files.

also you can read the guide--what to send to fiancee after NOA2.

Ron&Lin

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

check out the bottom section at that link, where it says what to send your fiance once you receive your noa2

i dont know about the colombian consulate, but it certainly did not take two months for my fiance to receive packet 3 from our consulate...it actually took us about three weeks

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.