designermedusa

Check cashed for I-751, what is EAC?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Our check was cashed for our I-751, and on the check it says EAC and then a bunch of numbers and letters. Is that a Service Center indicator? I'm trying to figure out if our file was transferred. We filed at TSC.

((Success))

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

By doing a google search I think I've answered my own question. It seems EAC is the Vermont Service Center. I can only guess that TSC I-751's are now being sent to VSC?

((Success))

Filed: Timeline
Our check was cashed for our I-751, and on the check it says EAC and then a bunch of numbers and letters. Is that a Service Center indicator? I'm trying to figure out if our file was transferred. We filed at TSC.

EAC is the Vermont Service Center, if I am not mistaken.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine went to Texas as well but it is an EAC number...just got it a coupel of days ago and the address is for Vermont...

~~CHERI, Louisville, KY & ANGUS, Ayr, Scotland~~

"Many waters cannot quench love" Song of Solomon 8:7 (Bible)

Our Timeline

TSC Part (completed)

24 Nov 2003 - I-129F Petition Sent to TSC [day 0]

26 Nov 2003 - Check cashed by USCIS [day 2]

09 Dec 2003 - Recieved NOA1 [day 15]

NOA1 dated 02 Dec 2003

19 Mar 2004 - Online notification of NOA2[day 116][day 108 from NOA1]

NOA2 dated 19 Mar 2004

NVC Part (completed)

Received by NVC 02 Apr 2004 [day 129]

Sent to London embassy 07 Apr 2004 [day 134]

Interview Part (completed)

London Embassy received petition 15 Apr 2004 [day 142]

Received Packet 3 19 Apr 2004 [day 146]

22 Apr 2004 - Sent packet 3 back to embassy

29 Apr 2004 - Received Packet 4 from embassy

Embassy Interview 4 June 2004[day 192]

Wedding Part!!!(completed)

19 Sep 2004 - Fly out to Cheri!

2 Oct 2004 - wedding day

Adjustment of Status etc(ongoing)

18 Oct 2004 - Filed AOS/EAD papers at Louisville

20 Oct 2004 - Applied for SSN

25 Oct 2004 - NOA date for I485

03 Nov 2004 - NOA date for I765 (forgot to tick a box, so had it returned and sent it back!...got NOA date quickly afterwards!)

10 Nov 2004 - Receieved SSN

17 Dec 2004 - Biometrics appointment at Louisville

LONDON EMBASSY USEFUL INFO

EAC is the Vermont Service Center, if I am not mistaken.

Sounds reasonable! California is the WAC

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.