sophisgent

TSC ROLE CALL

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

After reading that some folks have started getting their checks cashed, I logged into our online banking account this morning. Sure enough...our check was cashed on 12/27. At least we know that my wife's N-400 hasn't been lost (yet). :)

We mailed my wife's N-400 October 25, 2007

Confirmed delivery to TxSC- October 29, 2007

Our personal check for $675 was cashed 12/27/2007.

Return Receipt Received - None

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

After reading that some folks have started getting their checks cashed, I logged into our online banking account this morning. Sure enough...our check was cashed on 12/27. At least we know that my wife's N-400 hasn't been lost (yet). :)

Congratulations, and consider yourself lucky! Many of us who are just now having our checks cashed sent in our applications in July and August!

Immigration is certainly a test of patience, isn't it?

Best,

Denise

Visit my Blog

Congratulations, and consider yourself lucky! Many of us who are just now having our checks cashed sent in our applications in July and August!

Best,

Denise

I have been tracking the situation on British Expats, also.

The times from receipt to cashing the checks has ranged from 120ish days at the peak of the glut in August after the Aug. 1, 2007 fee increase, to 84-100 days for the early to late September filers, to now 43 days for a mid November filer. We now have the report on this thread of 60 days from TSC receipt to check being cashed for a end of October filing.

The question now that TSC has processed checks, and issuing notices of action, is:

How long for fingerprints,

How long for interview notice,

How long for interview, and

How long for oath?

You would think with the HUGE revenue windfall from the increased fees, that the USCIS will hire extra personnel at the Field Offices to handle the workload, especially in an election year.

It all remains to be seen.

Archie Wilson

Best,

Denise

I have been tracking the situation on British Expats, also.

The times from receipt to cashing the checks has ranged from 120ish days at the peak of the glut in August after the Aug. 1, 2007 fee increase, to 84-100 days for the early to late September filers, to now 43 days for a mid November filer. We now have the report on this thread of 60 days from TSC receipt to check being cashed for a end of October filing.

The question now that TSC has processed checks, and issuing notices of action, is:

How long for fingerprints,

How long for interview notice,

How long for interview, and

How long for oath?

You would think with the HUGE revenue windfall from the increased fees, that the USCIS will hire extra personnel at the Field Offices to handle the workload, especially in an election year.

It all remains to be seen.

Archie Wilson

Updating:

Received the NOA on Dec. 31, 2007, for Receipt dated Dec. 26, 2007.

N-400 received on Sep. 26, 2007.

Notice said expect interview notice within 365 days.. . .Memphis.

Archie Wilson

• 2 months later...
Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Update: My wife just recieved her interview date in the mail today from US-CIS.

NoA1 Return Receipt Received - December 31, 2007

Biometrics done - February 27, 2008

Interview scheduled - May 13, 2008

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Congratulations! It is exciting news. :dance:

Congratulations! It is exciting news. :dance:

Thanks for your report.

Now let's have some of the rest of you give us some idea how things are going for you.

Thanks.

Thanks for your report.

Now let's have some of the rest of you give us some idea how things are going for you.

Thanks.

In the last update, my local office went BACKWARDS three weeks, from 7/20/07 to 6/30/07.

Happy now? Ain't jack going on 'round here.

Bethany (NJ, USA) & Gareth (Scotland, UK)

-----------------------------------------------

01 Nov 2007: N-400 FedEx'd to TSC

05 Nov 2007: NOA-1 Date

28 Dec 2007: Check cashed

05 Jan 2008: NOA-1 Received

02 Feb 2008: Biometrics notice received

23 Feb 2008: Biometrics at Albuquerque ASC

12 Jun 2008: Interview letter received

12 Aug 2008: Interview at Albuquerque DO--PASSED!

15 Aug 2008: Oath Ceremony

-----------------------------------------------

Any information, opinions, etc., given by me are based entirely on personal experience, observations, research common sense, and an insanely accurate memory; and are not in any way meant to constitute (1) legal advice nor (2) the official policies/advice of my employer.

N400- sent march 12 2008

noa recived march 28, 2008

fingerprint letter recived march 28.2008

same day need to be done on april 8 2008

TSC rocks mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Adnan & Sadia Nizam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.