15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello,I am still waiting for my notice from NVC it three weeks passed  still didn't hear from them ,what should I do?do I need  to call them or wait till they answer me.Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

When I was on the NVC phase it took 5 weeks for me to get my case number an Invoice number I called once a week.

It depends they are saying it could take up to 8 weeks to get your case number

1 hour ago, Damirabouja said:

Hello,I am still waiting for my notice from NVC it three weeks passed  still didn't hear from them ,what should I do?do I need  to call them or wait till they answer me.Thank you.

When was your case sent to NVC?

NVC will not let you know when they receive your case. You have to call them. Just expect a lot of calling at this stage to move things along.

From the date that NVC gets your case, it takes around 6 weeks for case number for regular cases. Expect more than 8 weeks for pivot (electronic processing) cases.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

just wait

you will hear when your case reaches a desk

this is so dependent on number of cases at NVC and when a visa number for the quarter is availale 

when you get the CSBxxxxxxx number be prepared to pay the 2 fees (a Fiche Anthropometrique and a Casier Judiciaire )and follow directions 

the faster you pay and get all needed documents to NVC,  the faster things go

Timeline
2 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

just wait

this is so dependent on number of cases at NVC and when a visa number for the quarter is availale 

when you get the CSBxxxxxxx number be prepared to pay the 2 fees (a Fiche Anthropometrique and a Casier Judiciaire )and follow directions 

Chokran

Timeline
2 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

just wait

Can NVC accept employment  letter as a proof of income ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 hours ago, Damirabouja said:

Can NVC accept employment  letter as a proof of income ?

proof of income is tax return of last year tax season 2017 and Employment letter is used just to show a current date that u still hold job.its two different things.

Good Luck 

Timeline
10 hours ago, destiny-hope said:

proof of income is tax return of last year tax season 2017 and Employment letter is used just to show a current date that u still hold job.its two different things.

Good Luck 

thank you ,yes i have income tax for last three years 2015,2016,2017.i am confused if employment letter as proof of income is enough because i do not have pay stubs checks.

Thank you

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Damirabouja said:

thank you ,yes i have income tax for last three years 2015,2016,2017.i am confused if employment letter as proof of income is enough because i do not have pay stubs checks.

Thank you

Do I need to change my wife address  overseas because  she does not stay in same address.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Damirabouja said:

Do I need to change my wife address  overseas because  she does not stay in same address.

She is not going to receive any mail from nvc but u should write the current address on ds260 when u get to that step.because that address will be printed on next email.from nvc to be accurate .

Timeline
4 hours ago, destiny-hope said:

She is not going to receive any mail from nvc but u should write the current address on ds260 when u get to that step.because that address will be printed on next email.from nvc to be accurate .

You mean her address? 

Timeline
3 hours ago, destiny-hope said:

Yes her address. 

Merci ,what about employment  letter is enough because no pay stubs Checks as proof of income. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Damirabouja said:

Merci ,what about employment  letter is enough because no pay stubs Checks as proof of income. 

Employment letter will be just fine.its exactly what I used and was accepted with no problems.I get paid by direct deposit so I was not able to provide pay stubs.they just need something to assure that u still have a job thats all. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, destiny-hope said:

Employment letter will be just fine.its exactly what I used and was accepted with no problems.I get paid by direct deposit so I was not able to provide pay stubs.they just need something to assure that u still have a job thats all. 

Thank you

Edited by Damirabouja

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.