Alexandra08

Under AP and Embassy called to schedule appointment

95 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, suzana lobo said:

I have no updates so far its been almost a week from second interview i hope we dont have to wait to much longer..😔😔😔

I’m sure it won’t be too much longer I feel like I’m the only one in this mess everyone gets approved two weeks or three after second interview but me 

3 hours ago, gsan2018 said:

I’m sure it won’t be too much longer I feel like I’m the only one in this mess everyone gets approved two weeks or three after second interview but me 

I really hope you will be together soon .. It is the worst waiting with  no updates but we have to stay positive eveything will work out 😀

9 hours ago, suzana lobo said:

I really hope you will be together soon .. It is the worst waiting with  no updates but we have to stay positive eveything will work out 😀

Thank you please keep me posted since our case is kind of similar stupid tattoos 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

How does it shows on the CEAC website.  My husbands never changes its always been on ready. The only thing that changes its the last updated date. Since the 2nd interview they havent updated.

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Ready
Immigrant Visa Case Number:  TGG
Case Created: 18-Mar-2016
Case Last Updated: 07-Feb-2018

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you already have an interview appointment scheduled, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Present your appointment letter at your interview. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at:http://nvc.state.gov/interview.

1 hour ago, Anakari88 said:

How does it shows on the CEAC website.  My husbands never changes its always been on ready. The only thing that changes its the last updated date. Since the 2nd interview they havent updated.

U.S. Department of State
Ready

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you already have an interview appointment scheduled, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Present your appointment letter at your interview. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at:http://nvc.state.gov/interview.

mines says administrative processing since the first interview

Image may contain: text

Timeline
1 minute ago, gsan2018 said:

After the second interview how many changes happened to the update date before it show issued, mine changed today again but still says administrative processing. Any feedback will help. 

From what we have seen it can take 2 weeks, personally our status was updated to Ready two weeks after his second interview.

4 minutes ago, Alexandra08 said:

From what we have seen it can take 2 weeks, personally our status was updated to Ready two weeks after his second interview.

Thank you this is my first change since the interview exactly six weeks ago, I m just happy that it finally changed on its own without me doing anything. the only two changes after the interview were because of the congressman and senator letter. 

On 2/16/2018 at 3:47 PM, Alexandra08 said:

Hi Alexandra,

Quick question. When you wrote your senator/congressman, did you have to state which "agency is involved?" My congresswomen's form requires I list the agency involved and I am not sure whether it is USCIS, the US Consulate in San Salvador, or something else?

On 2/15/2018 at 11:37 AM, Anakari88 said:

U.S. Department of State
Ready

Hi Ankari,

Any update on you case? I am sending positive vibes! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 hour ago, shly20 said:

Hi Ankari,

Any update on you case? I am sending positive vibes! 

Hi, shly20

Nothing yet.  😔 

Still waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.