Alexandra08

Under AP and Embassy called to schedule appointment

95 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
3 hours ago, ArielG said:

Hi.  Our Case is very similar.  My husband also went on 2-7-18 for his 2nd interview. Today his Cade status showed ready but within a hour it went back to AP status.  Do you have an update on your husband Case status? 

Hi, no still waiting.  I checked the case and the last updated was the day of his 2nd interview.

Timeline
15 hours ago, ArielG said:

My husband also went for second interview  on 2/7/18. Today his status said READY but then changed to AP again within a hour time.  Do you have any update on your husband case?

Hello, my husband is back home thank God, always email the embassy and inquire about the change of status.

Timeline
42 minutes ago, gsan2018 said:

Hi my husband has been under AP for 145 days his second interview was 1/3/18 and no answer yet please help 

Hi, gsan what did they tell him on the 2nd interview

1 minute ago, Anakari88 said:

Hi they took a pic of his tattoo and told him that he will received an email and nothing yet I beyond desperate and frustrated 

2 minutes ago, Anakari88 said:

Timeline 

Visa Interview Sept 26 2017

December 27, 2017 embassy called to scheduled second interview (cita de seguimiento)

January 3, 2018 Second Interview 

Nothing has changed since then.

Timeline
13 hours ago, ArielG said:

Hi.  My husband's changed to issued today.  I hope you get good news as well. 

Wow congratulations. Happy valentines day.

Timeline
14 hours ago, ArielG said:

Today my husband's status changed to issued.  Do you know about how long it will take not to receive the visa? What is the next step after issued?

Hello, it took two weeks. 

But verify daily as all embassies are different.

30 minutes ago, Anakari88 said:

Wow congratulations. Happy valentines day.

Anakari, congratulations! 

21 minutes ago, suzana lobo said:

Hello ladies My name is suzy i am currently in the exact same situation my husband went on 2/8/18 for second interview regarding tattoos .... I really hope all you cases resolve soon .. I am just waiting anxiously to see if he will get his visa soon

Me too this is stressful can you tell me have you had any updates I'm so worry because today marks six weeks since his second interview and no updates. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.