dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2017

716 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Timam1 said:

Hello, on the NVC request , what exactly is required of Evidence of income and Proof of assets? What do they require of these

For proof of income I sent my last 5 paystubs and a letter from my employer stating my position, salary and date of hire. Also, I sent in the last 3 years tax returns and my W2 forms for 2016. 

Edited by cleon86

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Phewwww got 3 months of texts and some photos printed for extra "front loading" in NVC package. Case number labels tomorrow and then posting the packages on Friday :) 

anyone know how long it's roughly taking from sending packages to interview ? 

IMG_8305.JPG

22 minutes ago, larnar1309 said:

Phewwww got 3 months of texts and some photos printed for extra "front loading" in NVC package. Case number labels tomorrow and then posting the packages on Friday :) 

IMG_8305.JPG

Oh hey! Did your IV fee get processed already? 

13-Mar-18 - POE

27-Apr-18 - Green card received

13-Jan-20 - Mailed out I-751 packet

15-Jan-20 - NOA date

12-Feb-20 - Biometrics appt completed; Status: Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken

07-Oct-20 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

06-Jul-21 - Interview scheduled

2 minutes ago, larnar1309 said:

Yep! A bunch of people did :D check yours !! 

Nice! Nah we had to pay again on 1 August. Been checking since but nothing so far. 

13-Mar-18 - POE

15-Jan-20 - NOA date

12-Feb-20 - Biometrics appt completed; Status: Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken

8 minutes ago, synthrian said:

Nice! Nah we had to pay again on 1 August. Been checking since but nothing so far. 

Again?? What happened :( got my fingers crossed for you ! 

Just now, larnar1309 said:

Again?? What happened :( got my fingers crossed for you ! 

Seems the earlier payment was rejected and not deducted from our account. Haha thanks! Hoping to just submit my stuff really soon. 

13-Mar-18 - POE

15-Jan-20 - NOA date

1 minute ago, synthrian said:

Seems the earlier payment was rejected and not deducted from our account. Haha thanks! Hoping to just submit my stuff really soon. 

Wow! That sucks! Well on the positive side it seems like they sorted the site out now and lots of payments are going through so keep us updated and best wishes to you :)

11 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

IMG_8305.JPG

Lovely pictures you have there.. But do we need to resend pictures and chat logs again to NVC???

12 minutes ago, Lora18 said:

Lovely pictures you have there.. But do we need to resend pictures and chat logs again to NVC???

Thank you :) I never sent anything like that in my i130 so I'm sending it under the option of extra documentation in this package ! 

29 minutes ago, Lora18 said:

Our lawyer did send photos and conversations to NVC for evidence of the relationship. 

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.