romerome

K1 Visa Question

10 posts in this topic

Hello..My Fiancee (K1 visa) Just Finish The Interview A couple of hours ago and the consul says the Visa Is Approved...My Question is if its APPROVED ITS APPROVED right??no taking back???I just want to make sure...???? Im Just soo happy right now...

4 minutes ago, javadown2 said:

Yes, it's approved, congratulations...she will receive her Visa pretty soon then (won't say an exact date but my fiancée got hers within 4 days using the 2go to her local SM mall!)

Good luck in your marriage, happy times ahead!

Thank You...??? i just want to make sure because she told me that while she is waiting for the interview one or two of the applicants told her that they dont tell you if its approved or not..thanks again...

3 minutes ago, romerome said:

Thank You...??? i just want to make sure because she told me that while she is waiting for the interview one or two of the applicants told her that they dont tell you if its approved or not..thanks again...

When my fiancée had her interview he didn't say the exact words "your approved" he just said you will receive your visa within 5-10 days, congratulations. So I'm not sure what the others were talking about around your fiancée.

4 minutes ago, javadown2 said:

When my fiancée had her interview he didn't say the exact words "your approved" he just said you will receive your visa within 5-10 days, congratulations. So I'm not sure what the others were talking about around your fiancée.

She told me that the consul was like you should thank your sister youre visa is approved you will recieve your visa in 7days.i meet my fiancee thru her sister because she was my teacher when i was in highschool? 

1 hour ago, romerome said:

Hello..My Fiancee (K1 visa) Just Finish The Interview A couple of hours ago and the consul says the Visa Is Approved...My Question is if its APPROVED ITS APPROVED right??no taking back???I just want to make sure...???? Im Just soo happy right now...

In reality, not officially.   Until you see the status on the CEAC  site state ISSUED it is not final.

Now that your interview is completed your file will be reviewed still.   Patience.   Status on the CEAC site will go READY, AP, then finally ISSUED.

1 hour ago, Sagot said:

In reality, not officially.   Until you see the status on the CEAC  site state ISSUED it is not final.

Now that your interview is completed your file will be reviewed still.   Patience.   Status on the CEAC site will go READY, AP, then finally ISSUED.

But is it Unfair that they will say its approved on the interview and then they will take it back?hopefully it will go smoothly then ? 

Who said life is fair ~  ?   ;)

99.9% if you do not get a 221g at the end of the interview all is good and you just need to wait for the final processing and delivery.

It's the weekend... relax... go celebrate.  Visit with family, very shortly you will be thousands of miles away.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.