emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, skyland235 said:

Hi

A quick update/ Our F3 Priority Date is April 15th 2005..

not expected anything as hadn't made any calls but just got letter/email that out F3 interview daye is March 10th!!

Hi skyland235,

Congratulation you!

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Xwin said:

Hi skyland235,

Congratulation you!

hello- yes, i should be pleased having waited like all of us here for a very long time.....but..... for other reasons we did not exoect a date so soon and i need to re-arrange this date!! As we cannot make it... Its at teh US Embassy n Lindon and i now need to find out if possible to chnage date to after May?? or will they say NO and take the Visa away.... Due to change in our prioirites we are now no longer in any rush and i need to change the date to after May end... if anyone here has any experience of changing/delaying interview dates please do let me know as i will be most grateful

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, skyland235 said:

Hi

not expected anything as hadn't made any calls but just got letter/email that out F3 interview daye is March 10th!!

Wonderful Skyland, great news, congrats,,, from your reporting it shows the minimum movement is 1 month for March bulletin ...

PD >>13 June 2005

WL>> Jan 2016

CC>> April 2016

IL>> ................................

Timeline
44 minutes ago, mallyboo1234 said:

Wonderful Skyland, great news, congrats,,, from your reporting it shows the minimum movement is 1 month for March bulletin ...

hi- i have no idea what the dates will be in the next bulletin, but yes, you must be right as i am not sure why we have the interview date already

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, skyland235 said:

hi- i have no idea what the dates will be in the next bulletin, but yes, you must be right as i am not sure why we have the interview date already

well for sure the cut off date must be April 22 or beyond, and you getting your date is no surprise, go make appointment for medical now. bless

PD >>13 June 2005

WL>> Jan 2016

CC>> April 2016

IL>> ................................

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi

wonderful news, congratulations !!!

PD: 31 May 2005

WL: January 5 2016

CC: 2 December 2016

Interview : 23 may 2017

visa issued: 14 July 2017

Timeline

Thanks again- 

On a different note - we had booked a 12-day holiday to the US to see parents- this was booked back in August (08/08/16) with ESTAs etc all in place.... Is this now going to be a problem? Are we allowed to travel out to the US whilst our application is pending? Thanks

Timeline
3 hours ago, skyland235 said:

Thanks again- 

On a different note - we had booked a 12-day holiday to the US to see parents- this was booked back in August (08/08/16) with ESTAs etc all in place.... Is this now going to be a problem? Are we allowed to travel out to the US whilst our application is pending? Thanks

Hi Skyland235,

No effect to your case when travel to Us. I don't understand "our application is pending", what does it mean?

Tks,

Edited by Xwin

Timeline
1 hour ago, Xwin said:

Hi Skyland235,

No effect to your case when travel to Us. I don't understand "our application is pending", what does it mean?

Tks,

hi

what i meant is that can we travel to the US even though our geen card process is not complete - we booked this last August and had no idea that our case would be so close to completeion. so my main question is that can we still freely travel to the US even though process incomplete. Last August when we booked this 12 day holiday we got ESTA's and everything etc

Timeline

hi

what i meant is that can we travel to the US even though our geen card process is not complete - we booked this last August and had no idea that our case would be so close to completeion. so my main question is that can we still freely travel to the US even though process incomplete. Last August when we booked this 12 day holiday we got ESTA's and everything etc

Hi Skyland235,

No problem, you still freely to travel. I think that they have known you did but you must declare clearly you have f3 petition to Us at that time.

Edited by Xwin

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys, I need your input on something. My mother has petitioned my older brother but her income is insufficient for the affidavit of support so she needs to use a joint sponsor. Another older brother of mine is a US citizen and is willing to be the joint sponsor but we are unsure whether he should sign Form I-864 or Form I-864A. He and my mother lives in the same household.

please reply

Timeline
9 minutes ago, kelii_jam said:

Guys, I need your input on something. My mother has petitioned my older brother but her income is insufficient for the affidavit of support so she needs to use a joint sponsor. Another older brother of mine is a US citizen and is willing to be the joint sponsor but we are unsure whether he should sign Form I-864 or Form I-864A. He and my mother lives in the same household.

please reply

Kelii_jam,

Joint sponsor in same house must fill in I486A, Thks,

We just got IL PD 4/7/2005. for March 16. at HCM Vietnam.

Category F3

PD 07 April 2005

Case approval 23 January 2006

Changeability Rest of World

AOS Fee Paid May 25 2016 ,IV Fee Paid June 7 2016,DS 260 filled June 28 2016,Scanned June 30 2016

Case Complete Sept 20 2016

IL ---------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.