Jump to content
nyala62

CR1 reaffirmed in Ghana (split topic)

1,274 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My case was reaffirmed. My husband was denied in June 2015. It took forever for the case to be sent back to USCIS.  It was reaffirmed in October and sent to the embassy in November. I'm still waiting to hear what's next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My husband's case was also reaffirmed after a 15 month wait.  It was reaffirmed in December 2016, so we too are waiting for it to get back to the embassy in Ghana.  Does anyone know what happens after it returns to the embassy in Accra?  Does the embassy contact my husband or me on when another interview will take place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, lutz said:

My husband's case was also reaffirmed after a 15 month wait.  It was reaffirmed in December 2016, so we too are waiting for it to get back to the embassy in Ghana.  Does anyone know what happens after it returns to the embassy in Accra?  Does the embassy contact my husband or me on when another interview will take place?

lutz, ours was also reaffirmed in December 2016, did you receive a reaffirmation letter from NVC?....I hope we all get interview dates soon. So let us keep each other updated through this forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, nyala62 said:

lutz, ours was also reaffirmed in December 2016, did you receive a reaffirmation letter from NVC?....I hope we all get interview dates soon. So let us keep each other updated through this forum

Hello, yes we received a letter / email that the case was reaffirmed in early December.  I am going to call the NVC tomorrow to check on the file's journey back to Accra.  I will definitely keep you posted, and please do the same.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, IcezMan_IcezLady said:

It would be nice to hear from those who have had their interview since reaffirmation of case.

I will be following y'all to find out what happens.

IcezMan_IcezLady, Yes you are right but we have been reaffirmed but still waiting for our interview dates. So let us pray hard for each other. Have you been reaffirmed?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, nyala62 said:

IcezMan_IcezLady, Yes you are right but we have been reaffirmed but still waiting for our interview dates. So let us pray hard for each other. Have you been reaffirmed?

 

 

 

 

We haven't got to that point yet. Our case is still in Ghana since been denied in November last year.

I am just keeping up with those nearing the end to see what happens..My prayers for you guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IcezMan_IcezLady said:

We haven't got to that point yet. Our case is still in Ghana since been denied in November last year.

I am just keeping up with those nearing the end to see what happens..My prayers for you guys.

Ok, we will try to be posting the updates on our cases here for the benefit of those still waiting for reaffirmation. May Allah help us all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2017 at 3:29 PM, lutz said:

Hello, yes we received a letter / email that the case was reaffirmed in early December.  I am going to call the NVC tomorrow to check on the file's journey back to Accra.  I will definitely keep you posted, and please do the same.  Thanks.

lutz ,please did call NVC as planned to check with them on the reaffirmed file's movement to Accra, Ghana? We are at the same stage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×