j N j

Co- Sponsor question(s)

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, javadown2 said:

Hi, you do need your i-134 at time of interview in Manila, but like others are saying they didn't even ask to see it, but even with that in mind I would try to come to the interview ready because you could be the one they ask for I-134 at Manila interview! But with AOS I'm guessing we will need it then. I didn't pay attention to poverty levels so I can't help you on that, 125% would be best scenario.

Yes, I agree, although I wont be there for the interview process, I will make sure (will I make sure, haha) she has everything needed.

download.jpgdownload.pngVJ.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I also noticed on the i 134, that there is no spaces for a "co-sponsor"..Im guessing that a second form is needed/recommended for the co-sponsor?

download.jpgdownload.pngVJ.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hello there, I think my concern is inline with these somehow.. My fiance' annual income actually meets the 100% poverty guideline and that includes his son from previous marriage for a total of 3 in household (annual income is less for 4 person in the household). His son is included as he will still be filing him as his dependent for Tax season 2016. His divorced decree stated that marriage ends last month an the custody of the kids are with the ex-wife. Now that we are filing k1 and k2, do we still need to get a joint-sponsor to cover my son in the petition?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, jeneebeeme said:

Hello there, I think my concern is inline with these somehow.. My fiance' annual income actually meets the 100% poverty guideline and that includes his son from previous marriage for a total of 3 in household (annual income is less for 4 person in the household). His son is included as he will still be filing him as his dependent for Tax season 2016. His divorced decree stated that marriage ends last month an the custody of the kids are with the ex-wife. Now that we are filing k1 and k2, do we still need to get a joint-sponsor to cover my son in the petition?

the child from his first marriage must be counted in thehousehold

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

the child from his first marriage must be counted in thehousehold

Thanks, then we really need to get a joint sponsor to cover the k2 application. ;-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.