Patience2016

I-129F K3 - Post Decision Activity and Case Status Update

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Good day all,

This is the email I received from my Online Case Status:

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

We mailed your document for your Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), Receipt Number WACXXXXXXX. If you do not receive your document by January 3, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Background Information:

We submitted our I-130 and then our I-129F K3. The K-3 was receipted on 11/16/15. We received that receipt notice soon after. On 12/4/15 this was the update we got via email and we got the following update directly from the Online Case Status.

my_logo.png
Document Was Mailed

We mailed your document for your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXX. If you do not receive your document by January 3, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I tried searching these case status updates and I cannot find much. Per the INA, the service must RFE allowing us the opportunity to overcome any shortcomings with our filing. However, there is no indication that an RFE has been issued as there is "post decision activity". Has anyone else got this update? I know I can wait another week to see what the "document" states, but I am trying to keep myself sane in the meanwhile. We provided everything from the checklist for the I-129F and evidence with our I-130.

Any thoughts?

Edited by AmericanTunisian
USCIS Process:

Sent I-130: October 12, 2015
NOA1 hardcopy received: October 15, 2015

***Countless USCIS phone calls, congressional inquiries, and Ombudsman's Office inquiries later****
NOA2 approval: July 14, 2016
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: August 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 11, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 11, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 12, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 12, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 13, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 13, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 13, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 14, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 15, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets: August 15, 2016
Scan date: August 17, 2016
CC: October 11, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 13, 2016
Interview date received over the phone: October 12, 2016

Case "in transit": October 14, 2016

Case "ready": October 19, 2016

Interview Process:

Interview letter received via email: October 13, 2016

Medical (Tunisia): November 2, 2016

NEW Police Clearance: November 16, 2016

Interview Date: November 17, 2016

Interview Decision: APPROVED November 17, 2016!!!!!!!!!

Visa pick up: November 23, 2016

Entered US on: mid December 2016

~~moved to K3 progress reports from IR1 process and procedures~~

looks like the I-129F is approved. Is the I-130 approved?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.