Riad.hm

green card status track error

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Timeline

Hi dears

I paid online immigrantion fees and when I got my IOE number. But when I try to track the status it shows this letter

Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Immigrant fees paid on 26 April 2015

POE was on 12 May 2015

What's wrong in my case??

IOE doesn't show up in USCIS tracker until you are at least at optimized.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

It varies. Some people are stuck on Optimized for a couple months, others for only a couple days. With nothing else being transparent in this process, I'm not surprised this isn't either. Your endorsed visa is a green card for 1 year so anything you need a green card for, that suffices.

Green cards normally take from 1-3 months and during that time you shouldn't worry at all. After 6 months is about the only time I'd suggest someone start contacting representatives etc..

Your POE was May 12 so you've only been in the USA for 10 days. Relax. :)

When you paid the fee is irrelevant since it was paid before entry.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

thanks NLR

Recently , when i was tracking my IOE number to see the green card status , the following message appeared :

(( we began producing your new card for your Form 155 , Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number IOE ********** . We will mail your card to the address you gave us. ))

actually , how long this process will take ???

I already told you, no one knows.

When the ELIS says "closed - card produced" then put your IOE number in and you'll get a tracking number to follow the card through USPS.

• 1 year later...

Good day to everyone. I have the same issues as well. I am under IR-1 category. I arrived here in New Jersey on Nov 9, 2016. My husband paid my greencard online on Nov. 18th. Until now, every time I track my status it says

Validation Error(s)

• User-Defined Error

I am wondering if this is normal? And when can it possible have an update online? I hope anyone here could enlighten me. Thank you.

Edited by FilAm.Love

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Good day to everyone. I have the same issues as well. I am under IR-1 category. I arrived here in New Jersey on Nov 9, 2016. My husband paid my greencard online on Nov. 18th. Until now, every time I track my status it says

Validation Error(s)

• User-Defined Error

I am wondering if this is normal? And when can it possible have an update online? I hope anyone here could enlighten me. Thank you.

Hi Filam

I am under I 551 section , the DV lottery visa and i think the process in immigration take a while to produce your card

Don't worry , just it will take a while to appear in the tracking system

good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.