Ailyn n Dave

Facebook chat? What is best way?

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
We love using facebook to send pictures back and forth because we miss each other MUCH.
If you really wanted to have great documentation of what you discuss, why not use regular email?

Because both Ailyn and I use "instant" chat. It is faster, easier and more convenient for both of us. How was I suppose to know I would run into tiny problems like not showing pics for Facebook. We live and learn I guess :)

Dave

- Trying to get K-1 visa ready to send out soon for Ailyn and I.

- 04/21/2015 mailed 1-129F visa packet to Dallas Lock bock. will be there tomorrow.

Timeline

yea thats about the only thing is any attachments sent in chat don't show, forgot about that.

It is okay and thank you so much for your help :)

- 04/21/2015 mailed 1-129F visa packet to Dallas Lock bock. will be there tomorrow.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Because both Ailyn and I use "instant" chat. It is faster, easier and more convenient for both of us. How was I suppose to know I would run into tiny problems like not showing pics for Facebook. We live and learn I guess :)

Dave

That's why many like myself have always been telling folks to purposefully generate all kinds of evidences regardless of your preferred method(s).

Everyone needs to convince a total stranger, the Embassy CO, that you have a legitimate relationship. Your word alone is not good enough. So content is key. They need to read about what you talk about so they can determine legitimacy.

Edited by baron555

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

That's why many like myself have always been telling folks to purposefully generate all kinds of evidences regardless of your preferred method(s).

Everyone needs to convince a total stranger, the Embassy CO, that you have a legitimate relationship. Your word alone is not good enough. So content is key. They need to read about what you talk about so they can determine legitimacy.

thank you for your input... Not to sound harsh at all for I am not that way, If you have a legit relationship like Ailyn and I the proof should come natural no matter what means of communication a couple would use with the exception of video chat only. That would be hard to really show any form of text or messages I would guess. Too bad they would not allow for video chat saved on DVD, that would be a big help for people I bet.

Dave

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you for your input... Not to sound harsh at all for I am not that way, If you have a legit relationship like Ailyn and I the proof should come natural no matter what means of communication a couple would use with the exception of video chat only. That would be hard to really show any form of text or messages I would guess. Too bad they would not allow for video chat saved on DVD, that would be a big help for people I bet.

Dave

Just show up at for the interview with her, that would be real time video...........

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We love using facebook to send pictures back and forth because we miss each other MUCH.

If you really wanted to have great documentation of what you discuss, why not use regular email?

Some people don't use emails. With all the technology who really use their emails. Me personally we use everything but emails. Emails are for exchanging the private paperwork. ..I have to many apps to use yahoo and gmail....

Timeline

Just show up at for the interview with her, that would be real time video...........

That is a good idea actually... Not sure if I can swing it with the money it costs to fly there. Would be an awesome experience for me to see that area in the Philippines too. I will try to do that if I can afford too. Thanks much for that suggestion, I like it much :)

Dave

Timeline

Some people don't use emails. With all the technology who really use their emails. Me personally we use everything but emails. Emails are for exchanging the private paperwork. ..I have to many apps to use yahoo and gmail....

Agreed, this is one of the reason we do not use e-mail much with todays technology. We use e-mail for the same manor you do. I remember years back e-mail was a big thing but it's that widely use as much as it use to it seems.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Agreed, this is one of the reason we do not use e-mail much with todays technology. We use e-mail for the same manor you do. I remember years back e-mail was a big thing but it's that widely use as much as it use to it seems.

You need to provide content, regardless of how you communicate. If your means does not allow reproduction of content, then it is very secondary (yes we chat a lot but can't prove what you chat about....again your word alone is not good enough).

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.