TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What PD is current in Islamad Embassy? My Case is complete in march 2016 but didn't get an interview call.

If anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

Category: F2A

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Expiring soon in case status? I was in ap since one year. And was silent reader.

I remember you, have u sent an email

To the embassy to change it back to AP?

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

HAPPY RAMADAN ALL OF YOU .. brothers and sisters

Happy Ramadan!

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

Assalam-O-Alaikum to all brothers and sisters

belated ... Happy Ramadan!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulate to all who got their visa and best of luck for all who are Que.

Please pray for me ........... I am in administrative processing since last 4 years and 9th months........... overall case duration 8th year.....

only one interview one medical nothing else. for almost last 5 years us embassy Islamabad did not ask for any thing

not even did objection on any thing ....... interview was good. every thing ok as per CO reply and embassy reply by mail but in administrative procession

since 4 years and 9th months.

our marriage is arranged. families are in same city and are family friends.

my wife checked with homeland security and other departments in USA they said case is in us embassy Islamabad.

us embassy Islamabad last mail reply was that... yes case is with us but we can not do any thing until administrative processing finish and can not give you time frame ......

when this hell of administrative processing will end ?????????

we have already lost 8 golden years of our lives and us embassy still says they can not predict about administrative processing time frame.

should we wait whole life ???? i have a daughter she is 3 years and 7th months...

I and my wife spoke to many lawyers regarding administrative processing issue............. some says go for mandamus some says its useless

waste of money and time and the answer will remain same that your case in administrative processing and is in US Embassy Islamabad ,no body can do any action etc.

I request to all of you please remember me in your prayers as we are very very upset and tense and in a painfull life.

Thanks and JazakAllah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

At the interview did they keep ur passport. You need to get help congressman something its to long really. I have been waiting six monthes and i feel sick and worried everyday get help you need to

Timeline

Please pray for me ........... I am in administrative processing since last 4 years and 9th months........... overall case duration 8th year.....

only one interview one medical nothing else. for almost last 5 years us embassy Islamabad did not ask for any thing

not even did objection on any thing ....... interview was good. every thing ok as per CO reply and embassy reply by mail but in administrative procession

my wife checked with homeland security and other departments in USA they said case is in us embassy Islamabad.

us embassy Islamabad last mail reply was that... yes case is with us but we can not do any thing until administrative processing finish and can not give you time frame ......

we have already lost 8 golden years of our lives and us embassy still says they can not predict about administrative processing time frame.

should we wait whole life ???? i have a daughter she is 3 years and 7th months...

I and my wife spoke to many lawyers regarding administrative processing issue............. some says go for mandamus some says its useless

waste of money and time and the answer will remain same that your case in administrative processing and is in US Embassy Islamabad ,no body can do any action etc.

I request to all of you please remember me in your prayers as we are very very upset and tense and in a painfull life.

Thanks and JazakAllah

I am so sorry for your suffering. There is only one good thing I can tell you. Because you are married your petition at the embassy will not expire. I had a dear friend who was in AP 4 years waiting for a fiance visa and his petition expired so they had to get married and start all over again. He left Pakistan and went through the American Embassy in Russia. After 2 more years of AP there he got his visa and is with his wife. He has been in the USA 2 months now. I wish I could tell you and your wife why it has taken so many years. That is something you will never find out. They will just ask for updated medical, proof that you are still married such as emails, phone logs and such and maybe a new affidavit of support. When they request these documents you can be almost sure they will issue the visa. It took me 4 years to get my husband's visa from that embassy. I understand your pain. All you can do at this point is live your life with your wife with love and understanding. I believe God will replace the years stolen from us by giving us a longer life span to spend our old age together.

Timeline

At the interview did they keep ur passport. You need to get help congressman something its to long really. I have been waiting six monthes and i feel sick and worried everyday get help you need to

yes after interview they kept my passport and said your case seems ok and you will get your visa one to six months.

after an year i got back my passport as i had to visit uae.

We have contacted senator and congressman etc. but all useless as yet...

Timeline

I am so sorry for your suffering. There is only one good thing I can tell you. Because you are married your petition at the embassy will not expire. I had a dear friend who was in AP 4 years waiting for a fiance visa and his petition expired so they had to get married and start all over again. He left Pakistan and went through the American Embassy in Russia. After 2 more years of AP there he got his visa and is with his wife. He has been in the USA 2 months now. I wish I could tell you and your wife why it has taken so many years. That is something you will never find out. They will just ask for updated medical, proof that you are still married such as emails, phone logs and such and maybe a new affidavit of support. When they request these documents you can be almost sure they will issue the visa. It took me 4 years to get my husband's visa from that embassy. I understand your pain. All you can do at this point is live your life with your wife with love and understanding. I believe God will replace the years stolen from us by giving us a longer life span to spend our old age together.

Thanks again carolyn you are always been very nice and supportive!!!! so nice of you.

you know what.... for me this news... petition will not expire is a drawback .......... because embassy says they can not predict time limit......

we have already lost almost 8 years to get USA visa .......... almost 5 years in administrative processing....... still embassy says they can not do anything.

they can not predict about time frame... so what does it mean ??? have to wait whole life ???? how many years 10 , 20 30 50 years ???

i wish they can say your case is expire and apply again ......... i want some action on my case ....... they are just doing torture .......... because

in last 5 years they didn't ask for new medical, new affidavit of support or any other document..... no objection on any thing...........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks and JazakAllah

yes after interview they kept my passport and said your case seems ok and you will get your visa one to six months.

after an year i got back my passport as i had to visit uae.

We have contacted senator and congressman etc. but all useless as yet...

Thanks again carolyn you are always been very nice and supportive!!!! so nice of you.

you know what.... for me this news... petition will not expire is a drawback .......... because embassy says they can not predict time limit......

we have already lost almost 8 years to get USA visa .......... almost 5 years in administrative processing....... still embassy says they can not do anything.

they can not predict about time frame... so what does it mean ??? have to wait whole life ???? how many years 10 , 20 30 50 years ???

i wish they can say your case is expire and apply again ......... i want some action on my case ....... they are just doing torture .......... because

in last 5 years they didn't ask for new medical, new affidavit of support or any other document..... no objection on any thing...........

I Practically had tears in my eyes after reading your story!! I can not do anything but pray! :cry2: These people can be so heartless

But you should either go for some sort of lawsuit or try to apply from some other embassy as Russia etc

K-1 Case Filed: August 2015

Interview # 1: 3 March 2016 ➡ Results: AP :cry:

Updates: 4 March | 7 March | 8 March | 15 March | 25 March (Mail Update) | 4 April | 8 April (Mail Update) | :clock: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

Interview # 2: 12 April 2016 ➡ Results: APPROVED :dancing:

Updates: 20 April | 21 April | 23 April | 25 April | 3 May (Mail Update) | 9 May (Mail Update) | 11 May | :girlwerewolf2xn: CEAC Status: Ready

| 17 May | Case Creation date changed and Moved to Non-Immigrant visa | :shocked: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

:jest::energy: 18 May & Issued :energy::jest:

| 20 May | Fiancee Passport available for Pick up

| Never showed up | Fiancee's Daughter Passport available for Pick up :sleepy:

| 21 May | Passport Picked up :dance:

| 14 June | P.O.E at Atlanta :dancing:

AOS Case Filed: June 2016

Current Status:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.