VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Amy & Yohann
K1 Visa
France
Michael & Tatiana
K1 Visa
Russia
Angel & Marielys
K1 Visa
Venezuela
blank avatarUmber & Abidoon
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Pakistan
blank avatarVirath & Southida
K1 Visa
Laos
blank avatarjane & doe
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarGayle & SJ
K1 Visa
Philippines
V & T
K1 Visa
Ukraine
blank avatarReina & Juan Carlos
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Mexico

• Please log in to reply

OVER THIS ENTIRE PROCESS NVC

#1 taal

taal

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:28 AM

SO ITS 2 AM HERE IN CALIFORNIA...ITS LIKE 3 SOMETHING PM IN INDIA....FOR THE PAST TWO HOURS I'VE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH THE INDIA LAWYER TO HELP MY HUSBAND COMPLETE HIS IV FORM.....WHICH IS SUPER EASY.......THIS LAWYER IS GETTING UPSET BECAUSE HE THINKS I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL THE NVC TELLS ME TO SUBMIT THE IV FORM.....THAT COULD BE IN TWO WEEKS BTW........

I TOLD MY HUSBAND TO GET HIS PCC A WEEK AGO AND IS STILL JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS TO OBTAIN IT...NOW THAT ONE STEP SEEMS LIKE ITS ALMOST DONE...HE HAS TO GO AND GET HIS PCC FOR HIS PASSPORT...ANOTHER LONG PROCESS..... :ot: (IS IT ME, OR AM I SUPER THANKFUL I WAS BORN HERE AND DID NOT HAVE TO GO COMPLETLY OUT OF MY WAY TO OBTAIN MY PAPERWORK....SUPER BLESSED).......

:ot2: SO NOW THIS LAWYER ( THAT WE PAID) IS BASHING MY HUSBAND FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS PROCESS... WELL NEITHER DO YOU, IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD DO YOUR JOB, AND NOT INSULT YOUR CLIENT......(OF COURSE AS AN WIFE/WOMAN I COULD NEVER LET ANYONE INSULT MY HUSBAND, SO I GO OFF ON HIM.....HE QUICKLY REALIZES ITS NOT FUN WHEN THE TABLES ARE TURNED......

THIS LAWYER JUST NEEDS TO EXPLAIN THAT THE ----MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE/BIRTH CERTIFICATE NEEDS TO BE TRANSLATED AND CERTIFIED IN ENGLISH....-----THIS LAWYER IS CERTIFIED TO TRANSLATE IN ENGLISH....MAKE OUR LIVES EASIER IF HE DID THIS, SO MY HUSBAND DOES NOT SPEND ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO PAYING PEOPLE UNDER THE TABLE TO COMPLETE THE TASK THAT ANY LEGITIMATE MAN WOULD DO FOR A LEGAL REQUIRED FEE........

I'VE NEVER WITNESSED A MORE CORRUPT SYSTEM IN MY LIFE....BUT THEN AGAIN I HAVE ONLY STAYED IN THE USA......EXCEPT FOR 30 DAYS WHEN I GOT ENGAGED, OR WHEN I GOT MARRIED 2 MONTHS.....

I FEEL LOST AND HAVE GIVEN UP....

IS IT ME OR AFTER A CERTAIN POINT YOU FEEL DEFEATED AND JUST THINK, IF ONLY LIFE WAS EASIER........

OH YEAH- I HAVE THREATENED THE LAWYER THAT IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS I WILL BE THERE AND WILL MAKE SURE I PAY HIM A SPECIAL VISIT.....HE QUICKLY APOLIGIZED TO MY HUSBAND FOR INSULTING HIM, AND IS IN THE PROCESS OF NOTORIZING/TRANSLATING THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE/MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE!!!! :D

Edited by taal, 24 September 2012 - 04:33 AM.

#2 TimeTravel

TimeTravel

Platinum Member

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:16 AM

Have you submitted the fee for AOS/IV?

Once you are done with this fee stage, then you can able to submit AOS/IV package. I feel NVC is easier and super fast stage. Like approval is pretty quick in less than week once you submit the doc.

USA Journey:
April 2, 2012 - POE @ JFK
April 27, 2012 - Welcome Notice
April 30, 2012 - Got SSN & Green Card

I-90: (USCIS Error) - Visa Classification
Jan 21, 2013 - Mailed I-90 Package
Jan 30, 2013 - NOA
June 8, 2013 - RFE 

June 17, 2013 - Replied RFE

July 19, 2013 - Biometrics Appointment

Aug 1, 2013 - Card Production

Aug 9, 2013 - Received 10 years GC but with Resident Since ERROR

I-90: (USCIS Error) - Resident Since

Aug 12, 2013 - Mailed I-90 Package

Aug 14, 2013 - NOA

March 10, 2014 - Card Production

March 17, 2014 - Received 10 years GC

XrVRp5.png

#3 QueenE

QueenE

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

I personally find this phase completely confusing. Lol at the special visit threat

#4 M + H Hawkins

M + H Hawkins

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

Attorneys are a waste of money in this process. This is one of the few things where the government is actually helpful.

#5 taal

taal

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

Have you submitted the fee for AOS/IV?

Once you are done with this fee stage, then you can able to submit AOS/IV package. I feel NVC is easier and super fast stage. Like approval is pretty quick in less than week once you submit the doc.

NO i have not been invoicedfor tat. I just paid the $88.00 fee....Yes I know, I will mail the I-864 packet out tomrw.....

#6 taal

taal

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

I personally find this phase completely confusing. Lol at the special visit threat

Get frustrating when your in differnt time zones... Especially if your supposed to be sleeping and cant because your busy with all this....I'm 10 mins shy from going home...I have not slept in the pass 24 hours... Well apparently my threat worked, glad one thing worked out for me...

Attorneys are a waste of money in this process. This is one of the few things where the government is actually helpful.

agreed just didn't want to take any chances with being denied again....So it was my husbands idea...

#7 dwheels76

dwheels76

Queen Software Test Engineer

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

SO ITS 2 AM HERE IN CALIFORNIA...ITS LIKE 3 SOMETHING PM IN INDIA....FOR THE PAST TWO HOURS I'VE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH THE INDIA LAWYER TO HELP MY HUSBAND COMPLETE HIS IV FORM.....WHICH IS SUPER EASY.......THIS LAWYER IS GETTING UPSET BECAUSE HE THINKS I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL THE NVC TELLS ME TO SUBMIT THE IV FORM.....THAT COULD BE IN TWO WEEKS BTW........

I TOLD MY HUSBAND TO GET HIS PCC A WEEK AGO AND IS STILL JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS TO OBTAIN IT...NOW THAT ONE STEP SEEMS LIKE ITS ALMOST DONE...HE HAS TO GO AND GET HIS PCC FOR HIS PASSPORT...ANOTHER LONG PROCESS..... :ot: (IS IT ME, OR AM I SUPER THANKFUL I WAS BORN HERE AND DID NOT HAVE TO GO COMPLETLY OUT OF MY WAY TO OBTAIN MY PAPERWORK....SUPER BLESSED).......

:ot2: SO NOW THIS LAWYER ( THAT WE PAID) IS BASHING MY HUSBAND FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS PROCESS... WELL NEITHER DO YOU, IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD DO YOUR JOB, AND NOT INSULT YOUR CLIENT......(OF COURSE AS AN WIFE/WOMAN I COULD NEVER LET ANYONE INSULT MY HUSBAND, SO I GO OFF ON HIM.....HE QUICKLY REALIZES ITS NOT FUN WHEN THE TABLES ARE TURNED......

THIS LAWYER JUST NEEDS TO EXPLAIN THAT THE ----MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE/BIRTH CERTIFICATE NEEDS TO BE TRANSLATED AND CERTIFIED IN ENGLISH....-----THIS LAWYER IS CERTIFIED TO TRANSLATE IN ENGLISH....MAKE OUR LIVES EASIER IF HE DID THIS, SO MY HUSBAND DOES NOT SPEND ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO PAYING PEOPLE UNDER THE TABLE TO COMPLETE THE TASK THAT ANY LEGITIMATE MAN WOULD DO FOR A LEGAL REQUIRED FEE........

I'VE NEVER WITNESSED A MORE CORRUPT SYSTEM IN MY LIFE....BUT THEN AGAIN I HAVE ONLY STAYED IN THE USA......EXCEPT FOR 30 DAYS WHEN I GOT ENGAGED, OR WHEN I GOT MARRIED 2 MONTHS.....

I FEEL LOST AND HAVE GIVEN UP....

IS IT ME OR AFTER A CERTAIN POINT YOU FEEL DEFEATED AND JUST THINK, IF ONLY LIFE WAS EASIER........

OH YEAH- I HAVE THREATENED THE LAWYER THAT IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS I WILL BE THERE AND WILL MAKE SURE I PAY HIM A SPECIAL VISIT.....HE QUICKLY APOLIGIZED TO MY HUSBAND FOR INSULTING HIM, AND IS IN THE PROCESS OF NOTORIZING/TRANSLATING THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE/MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE!!!! :D

checking in on you. How is your processing coming? You have case complete. Now that I am in this forever document gathering I sooooooooooo feel what you are saying. It's crazy we are not all EP. Sure would have got me in case complete 2 months ago. But wait I must.

Hang in their dear.

Please note if you want to be added to the case complete to Interview spreadsheet. Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. And Please have an updated timeline. Now you are ready to Add or Update your Case Complete or Interview information by going to the Form link below !! :goofy: 

Come join the current Interview thread december-2014-interviews/

Case Complete to Interview Form
Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet

NVC Filers Wiki Process

Back to Top ↑