but if its not waived (I umderstnd) by a panel Dr due to health

reasons/issues, other arguments may not fly, they may say well

he don't have to live in the US...its an heath issue to their country

they say..You can fight it but could be tied up with that legal

wrangling for yrs, doling out lots of cash

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I will be filing the 601 exemption for vaccinations, we are currently in the process of filing a I-130 from the Philippines, where I left the USA military after 20yrs and now want to go back the USA where I was born and bring my spouse & stepson.

We strongly believe vaccinations are dangerous to one's health and don't believe in them on moral and religous grounds and sure could use any guide/help for presenting our case so we can successfuly get the exemption approved.

• 5 months later...
Timeline

Ryan_and_Priscy Thanks for your feedback, some still are uneducated/kept in the dark about vaccinations, and don't understand that the Government does not care about your health & its all about the money they make, unfortunately at the expense of human life & health.

So many pro-vaccination people saying autism was debunked, which was reported falsely by people PAID by the US Government to lie time & time again.

If the vaccines are so safe as we are constantly being told, then why did the government give blanket protection from lawsuits or responsibility for bad vaccines. If the vaccines manufactured for public use are safe, take the responsibility. If not, take your vaccines away.

CNN to report on the CDC whistleblower story

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc-autism-scandal-tsunami-of-anger-is-brewing-and-about-to-explode/

Dr. Andrew Wakefield Breaks Silence on CDC Whistleblower

http://villagegreennetwork.com/dr-andrew-wakefield-breaks-silence-cdc-whistleblower/

Edited by Tourseasia

Timeline

Now am no expert here , and maybe the atty can work majic,

but if its not waived (I umderstnd) by a panel Dr due to health

reasons/issues, other arguments may not fly, they may say well

he don't have to live in the US...its an heath issue to their country

they say..You can fight it but could be tied up with that legal

wrangling for yrs, doling out lots of cash

The delay would be undesirable but how much cash and the cost of your health would be resulted from unsafe vaccinations?

Timeline

And the hits keep on coming Pro-Vaccination people...Still believe all this was debunked? Yes by US Government paying/threatening people to say what they want you to hear to sell their vaccines!

CDC's billion-dollar scheme to to sell vaccines

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/cdc-caught-in-billion-dollar-scheme-to-to-sell-vaccines/

The CDC & Vaccine safety: The fox guarding the henhouse

http://www.x-rx.net/blog/2014/09/the-fox-guarding-the-henhouse.html

Independent Lab ‘Confirms Viral DNA in Merck Vaccine’

http://intellectualcenter.blogspot.com/2014/09/independent-lab-confirms-viral-dna-in.html

Edited by Tourseasia

It would seem some people posting on here are pro-vaccine and anti-religious freedom. To that, I say "Whatever toots your horn, and it's a good thing you don't make policy for USCIS". We are going to try. He did receive the usual childhood vaccines in France, but as an adult a 10 year regular DTaP booster is required for entry into the US, as is the HEP B. When he was 19 he decided against vaccines, to the effect that his enlistment in the French Army was curtailed by one year because he continued to refuse the (sometimes experimental) vaccines required to remain enlisted. It is HIS body, and he does have a right to say what goes into it.

You asked questions and you are getting answers;. It seems you do not like the answers that are being given,

With that I will tell you a little story that happened just this past week at my daughter's school. I got a call and a letter from the school stating that a student has been diagnosed with Pertussis ( whooping cough) highly contagious. Most likely from a kid who was not properly vaccinated or from a child who's parents are against vaccinations. As a parent, I feel that every child should be vaccinated. It protects the health of not only that child but everyone the child comes in contact with. IMO it is irresponsible to put others at risk and I would imagine the USA feels the same way. The letter I received explains what the symptoms are and to take your child to the doctor immediately if those symptoms show up. Also that if the child is infected, they have to take antibiotics, And the entire family should take the antibiotics too even if they show no symptoms. They also highly recommend getting revaccinated So for me, its not worth the stress.

You are free to practice any religion you wish ( yay USA) and to request a waiver. You stated that he just decided not to get any more vaccinations when he was 19. I am not sure his personal preference would be enough to get the waiver.. The USA has a right to say who enters just the same as your husband has the right to say what goes in his body

Edited by LoveMyTico

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Edited by LoveMyTico

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** The Op is 4 years old and has not been back in almost as long and so is now locked. This thread is about vaccine waivers for immigration and is NOT the place to discuss vaccine safety, you may do so in the CEHST forum if you wish. *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.