Aymsgirl

Where do I shop for 28x34 size pants for my husband?

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Try Lucky Jeans. When my husband was super skinny (no longer) I bought him those often - stores like PacSun should carry them.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I buy dress pants that are $100-150 for 20-25; all the weird sizes you all are looking for and larger ones. I take them with me to Jordan and have them done there. Dirty cheap. But they do make mistakes.... a very nice pair I got a killer deal on, he cut them so short as he switched the length from 98 to 89cm when measuring them. I put them on they barely covered my skins. I couldn't do anything about it...poor guy... the pants cost more then him makes in a week. LOL

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Kamal is like 29x30. Since he has gotton here he has discovered thrift stores and rummage sales. He won't buy anything brand new (drives me crazy). And thats where we have found alot of his pants and shorts. You can also try the boys husky section of stores.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok I'm about 6'1 and about 187 lbs and my queen says I'm thin and i have to keep eating cause it will be hard to find clothes for me in the USA. do you really think thats thin :no:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Ok I'm about 6'1 and about 187 lbs and my queen says I'm thin and i have to keep eating cause it will be hard to find clothes for me in the USA. do you really think thats thin :no:

No, you are not thin! My husband is taller then you and thinner then you LOL! But I guess by American standard yes, you would be considered thin. But nothing wrong with thin. I am sure in the US, with the different sedentary lifestyle you will add a few kg on!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks ladies for all of the ideas. I looked at Kohl's in the store and online and didn't really find too much. You know it doesn't help when he is extremely particular and has never bought a pair of pants from a store always went to a tailor and had them made for him. I will keep checking some of the sites that you have suggested and tell him we will order them if you don't like the make or feel we will send them back.

I will also look into Ebay, thanks!

HG....no you are like the perfect size. Take 40-50 pounds less and that is Ayman! Tell your lady that is what you call thin!!

Timeline

I think about food and it goes to my stomach! I pray my kids have high metabolisms. So far, my first two kids from my first marriage are perfect and Malek is like his dad, tall and skinny.

Timeline
Try Lucky Jeans. When my husband was super skinny (no longer) I bought him those often - stores like PacSun should carry them.

Aren't Lucky brand jeans like over $100 a pop?? :blink: My husband would flip a noodle over that pricetag!!!

Terrie, Usama is like your husband...when it comes to buying for himself he'll only go to this one thrift shop that he loves because he feels guilty spending money on himself. He does get some really good stuff though, I must admit, and most times his pants are maybe $1 or $2.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Aren't Lucky brand jeans like over $100 a pop?? :blink: My husband would flip a noodle over that pricetag!!!

Terrie, Usama is like your husband...when it comes to buying for himself he'll only go to this one thrift shop that he loves because he feels guilty spending money on himself. He does get some really good stuff though, I must admit, and most times his pants are maybe $1 or $2.

I'm new to the thrift shops, but that's one of our fun hangouts now. People get rid of some NICE, almost new stuff. We found a good suit in there for $12. Reusing clothing saves energy, too.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Timeline
My husband is a thin, tall man and we are having extreme problems finding pants in his size in the major department stores. He could wear a 28x34 but if we have to he could do a 29x34 or at the largest 30x34. Any suggestions on places to shop for him?

I posted this in MENA because I know a lot of the men are thin.

ebay always has stuff..

Filed: Other Timeline

LOL my guy is maybe an inch or 2 taller than me (I'm 5'3") and 58Kg - I told him to buy pants in Nepal before he comes because he would have a hard time finding ones that fit here unless he shops in the Boys section.... As it is when I bought clothes for him for his birthday he had a hard enough time in KTM finding a pair he liked that was short enough. I guess better the pants are too long rather than too short because they can always be shortened.

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.