nawab usman ghani

i had interview but still status show your case is ready for interview

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i had interview on 5th aprill of k1 visa after three days i checked my status but the status show your case is ready for interview and case is updated on 5th aprill i checked on 17 aprill but still show that your case is ready for interview and case is updated on 14th aprill i am confuesed whats its mean and when they will start ap help me plz

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

The status is at ready because it is in administrative processing and can take anywhere from a couple of days to years. Middle eastern and northern African countries are notorious for Administrative processing. Be prepared for several months.

Timeline

Months yes i dont think a k1 will take years. Pray we will be ok soon.

I noticed people who arent asked for anything show ready. Did they ask you for documents or give u a 221g did they keep your passport

Timeline

We are all.in.the same situation we have been under ready for interview since February 17.. when we emailed about that ready for interview issue we was told my fiance is under AP.. no details will be given. But make sure you keep track of the updates date changes i was told 8 update without any emails send means is closer for your approval visa.

Keep us all.in your prayers. Amen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Depends on the person updating the site / ours showed ready for interview 4 months passed his/ POE / he already had a green card and driver's issuelicense when they finally updated to issued / seems some data entry are up to date and others are days and weeks behind

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.