zaincham

plz i need your advise plllzzzz

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Plz any help ..

my husband us citizen he was septemper filler 2014 texas service center.

for me and my baby

then we called visa center to ask about my case if is approved or no

the customer servise told us that our case returned to local office

we dont know why

iam very sad and crying all time .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Are you sure you understood them correctly? CR-1 spousal visa cases usually do not go to local offices in the USA, might they have meant the embassy?

BTW, your profile states you are doing an Adjustment of Status (which is done within the USA), but it sounds like you are in fact chasing after a visa.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Plz any help ..

my husband us citizen he was septemper filler 2014 texas service center.

for me and my baby

then we called visa center to ask about my case if is approved or no

the customer servise told us that our case returned to local office

we dont know why

iam very sad and crying all time .

Are you in the US or in your country? Are you adjusting your status within usa or applying for CR-1/IR-1 visa aboard (US embassy/consulate in your country)?

If you are currently in the US, you are adjusting your status in the US and I-130 petition (petitioned by US citizen spouse) is approved, case will be handled at the local office for your interview.

If you are in your country, you are applying for CR-1/IR-1 visa and I-130 petition (petitioned by US citizen spouse) is approved, case will be shipped to US embassy for your interview. in this case, most cases don't go to local offices in the US.

This procedure is normal. Good luck! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If you filed in September, your papers went to USCIS (Homeland Security). They are not yet with the National Visa Center (State Department). Your first step should be to check your status here: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Use the case number you and your husband received when USCIS received your papers. If your papers are still with the Texas Service Center, you definitely should ask what's going on. According to recent processing times, it takes 5 months to process the I-130, which is most likely what you are referring to: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do;jsessionid=abct48mSI8LNdefkGNC2u

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.