Elgivi

civil surgeon for vaccinations only -AOS applicatioon

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

ok , today we went to a civil surgeon and he asked me to do again a blood test and TB test which i have already got prior to arrival here. we called another civil surgeon, and its the same,they wanted to do the full medical examination when i have it done prior to coming here in the US.My medical record was done 3 months ago so its still valid, and Which i won't be doing any exam again and paying.Guys can u suggest any civil surgeon that does the vaccination and signing the I-963 without doing a full medical exam or tb test. TIA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi we just had to go thru this last week for my husband. If your vaccination sheet (DS 3025) was completed when you did you medical and you were not lacking any vaccines then you just need to submit a copy of that vaccination sheet with your application. If you had to get vaccines done here in the U.S then you do need to see a civil surgeon. What I would suggest is that you call every single surgeon around you and explain to them that you already have your medical done and it's still current but all you need is for your vaccination records to be updated with the new vaccines you have received. If you were around me in upstate New York I could have recommended a civil surgeon to go to. I had to call several before we could find one that would do it for $25. I also did a search on visa journey for civil surgeon in my area and found a couple.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thanks Ikedi, yeah i'm in the process of calling some c. surgeon around where i live and they require me to do full med exam which i don't need. One civil surgeon we went today just asked us to pay 200 bucks for the tb test and blood test which again i don't need , plus the vaccines fee , would be like a thousand dollars fee and i don't have any insurance yet. I can see that they don't want to sign any medical papers if they didnt do the medical examination themselves. I never had any of the required vaccines done as my then fiance told me to just have them when i get here. If only i knew it would be very expensive and hard to find a nice c. surgeon here then i would have get it all done in Moscow. I live in Dallas area , guess you can find more in New York , it's a big city.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.