gemini18

Interview schedule dates

160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. I am an applicant for k-1 visa.

And we have done out medical exam already 2weeks ago after received the letter from the embassy stated that my case is eligible f

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Welcome to the forum!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Hi everyone. I am an applicant for k-1 visa.

And we have done out medical exam already 2weeks ago after received the letter from the embassy stated that my case is eligible for an interview. Now the problem is THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO APPOINTMENT AVAILABLE everytime i check their website...

Its been 1 month now I've been trying. So i just want to know when they are going to have the latest schedule for interview... Anyone here can give me best advise?

Thank You...

Have a great day everyone:-)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Similar threads merged, then moved to the Philippines regional forum because of country-specific query.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im got tired of waiting coz whenever i check... Theres none:-(

Long patience and faith. I monitored almost 24 hours, refreshing my dashboard almost every 3-5 mins. After 2 weeks i was able to grab a slot which 20 slots went so quick.sacrifice your sleep for few days and ask your fiancee to do it alternatively. I heard medical will expire for 3 months only unlike before which is 6 months. Not sure

Edited by eulariomalos

Timeline

I tried to monitor it every now and then...

And it only allow me to creat one user name... My fiance tried but it cant coz i already entered the MVR receipt which is just valid once...

You think what is the perfect time to check for appointments?

By philippine or US time...

Thank You

Timeline

I tried to monitor it every now and then...

And it only allow me to creat one user name... My fiance tried but it cant coz i already entered the MVR receipt which is just valid once...

You think what is the perfect time to check for appointments?

By philippine or US time...

Thank You

No pattern.

Your fiancee can log on too just give your email and password with the same account. You can do both the monitoring at the same time or alternatively. Patience and refresh every 5 minutes at least. Me and my fiancee sacrificed a good sleep and talk over the phone just to stare at the monitor for 2 weeks.

Timeline

Ohhh i see... We tried it too... But it blocked me when i viewed it so many times already...

Just stay on the dashboard. The one you see after logging in. Keep refreshing by using f5. The dashboard has no limits in viewing the page. Once you saw a date on the left side, then click continue at the upper left part. Then another continue (bottom right) to proceed to the calendar then appoint the date. Make sure to do these moves in seconds. So that you can grab the date before anyone else does

Edited by eulariomalos

Timeline

Petition got approved march 19,2014

Received from the embassy march 28,2014

Received the letter from the embassy april 29,2014

Were done with the medical exams last 2weeks

Been trying to schedule for 3weeks now... Check it time to time...

When did u get ur interview date?

Im happy for u... I hope ill get mine soon...

Always praying...

Timeline

Petition got approved march 19,2014

Received from the embassy march 28,2014

Received the letter from the embassy april 29,2014

Were done with the medical exams last 2weeks

Been trying to schedule for 3weeks now... Check it time to time...

When did u get ur interview date?

Im happy for u... I hope ill get mine soon...

Always praying...

Got approved: May 15,2014

Got case number: May 26, 2014

Got a sched: June 11, 2014

Medical: June 13, 2014

Interview tom: june 20.

Almost 2 weeks. I almost didnt sleep. My fiancee is tired from work. My work is more lay low than him so i sacrificed more on monitoring. Keeping an eye on my mobile every 3 minutes. I used my mobile only. I missed dates 6 times for someone grabbed it before i did. I know how it feels. Most frustrating part. Just have faith. If its for you, God will give it :)

Edited by eulariomalos

Timeline

Oh i saw it before when i was scheduling my appointment just didn't aware that the schedule was limited... M only using an ipad an phone is it possible to see it at the left lower side though?

Are you from philippines?

Timeline

Goodluck on your interview... M happy for you:-)

Yes im only using iphone 4g :) and on a prepaid internet. Lol.

Yes im the beneficiary and from phil. Youll have your slot soon. Sometimes they release 20 slots at a time. Or 5 dates simultaneously

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.