SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I know its off topic but did anybody here have to email police certificates with civil documents or i have to obtain that later like the medicals?

yes police has to be emailed to nvc then a new one is required if it expires before the interview .

Timeline

Also they are good for one year from issue date according to Jordanian law. If one year passes, new ones should be obtained and presented at the interview. Most likely since no interview for over 8 months after case is completed which means new ones should be obtained.

Edited by jo_member

Timeline

Also they are good for one year from issue date according to Jordanian law. If one year passes, new ones should be obtained and presented at the interview. Most likely since no interview for over 8 months after case is completed which means new ones should be obtained.

right haha that's the sad truth, I'm gonna have my husband get an updated one regardless since they only take 5 mins to get that way they don't try some stupid bs like oh it's too old .

Timeline

Hello Guys,

This is the first post for me and i don't know what to say, we have been waiting for NVC to schedule the interview for more than 110 days ago my wife and I are so desperate of waiting it drives us crazy. its almost 15 months since the beginning of the process. we called NVC so many times and they keep saying the same " it depends on the embassy's capacity in Amman". we called the embassy and they refused to transfer us to the consulate so we emailed them and they replied last week that they have provided the NVC with their schedule, but we have not received an interview yet.!!!!!! its so annoying

Timeline

Hello Guys,

This is the first post for me and i don't know what to say, we have been waiting for NVC to schedule the interview for more than 110 days ago my wife and I are so desperate of waiting it drives us crazy. its almost 15 months since the beginning of the process. we called NVC so many times and they keep saying the same " it depends on the embassy's capacity in Amman". we called the embassy and they refused to transfer us to the consulate so we emailed them and they replied last week that they have provided the NVC with their schedule, but we have not received an interview yet.!!!!!! its so annoying

OMG - 15 months !!!!, when was your CC Date?

Original SD : 01/23/2015

Check List : 04/01/2015

New SD : 04/09/2015

Case Completed: 05/07/2015

Interview Date: 11/10/2015

Timeline

Hello Guys,

glad to see you made it over I saw u post and wanted to bring you to our sad little group lol, by the way it's very hard to get ahold of the consular section here you have to keep calling like you do for the nvc to get through, but just to help you out I know the direct extension for the consular section so when you call and it asks for the extension it is 6613 so type that when they ask and hopefully you might get through, but it will ring and then go to voicemail if they are already on call so gotta try a lot .

Timeline

OMG - 15 months !!!!, when was your CC Date?

My CC date was on April 23rd, 2015. so it has been more than 110 days ago. But the whole process took us 15 months so far.

Timeline

glad to see you made it over I saw u post and wanted to bring you to our sad little group lol, by the way it's very hard to get ahold of the consular section here you have to keep calling like you do for the nvc to get through, but just to help you out I know the direct extension for the consular section so when you call and it asks for the extension it is 6613 so type that when they ask and hopefully you might get through, but it will ring and then go to voicemail if they are already on call so gotta try a lot .

LOL that's funny, Because i did the same today and the girl there said that the NVC schedule the cases not us, and then asked her how long do you think it will be scheduled she said i don't know. I told her it took us 15 months and she said am sorry about that, but you almost there.

so its the same answer. NVC said it depends on the embassy capacity and the embassy said that NVC schedule the cases. its like a soccer game !!!

Timeline

Hello!

My husband CC was on March 28, 2015. I do not received any response from NVC. I know a leady her CC was on May and she has her interviewe this month. It is not make any sense to me at all :crying::crying::clock::clock::protest::protest:

was she get an expeditious process.?

Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I have originally applied on May 7,2014 and I am still waiting. we have completed our case from NVC on May 20 2015, and still waiting for the interview Date!! can you please let me know when I should receive at least the notification, did someone go through this recently? Please Help!! Thanks in advance. :)

Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I have originally applied on May 7,2014 and I am still waiting. we have completed our case from NVC on May 20 2015, and still waiting for the interview Date!! can you please let me know when I should receive at least the notification, did someone go through this recently? Please Help!! Thanks in advance. :)

hey, we are all spouses of Jordanians that have case completes with the nvc and are waiting for an interview no other countries are involved with this thread, there's about 10 of us give or take in here and a guy on Facebook I keep updated as well right now there are some in this group waiting from March with no interview so we are all stuck in the same spot .

Timeline

Again let me confirm that my friend dad who did not want to come to the US and had his case completed in April and he got an interview in June. This is a mess and will never be fair to spouses. My spouse is also a Jordanian and have been waiting for 3 months and two weeks and nothing has been done past the case complete date. No one cares and that whole system is not adequate. Making so many trips to see my spouse ripped my budget and made me almost wanting to give up my job in the US and forget about the whole thing and simply move to Jordan which is not even my country. It is a mess...... I hope that we all make it through... All spouses from other countries are already in the US by now except for Jordanian spouses...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.