zodiac

Hotel in Islamabad for Interview at US Consulate

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi. I have an Interview at 7am in US Embassy Islamabad on 27th April.

Can anyone please advice me which hotel or guest house is best to check-in and at what time should I reach to Shuttle Bus Service and how. (I have an IL which says Interview will be at 7AM)

Your guidance in the matter is highly appreciated.

Edited by zodiac

Priority Date: 22 July 2013

Case Complete: 02 April 2014

Miracles Happen To Those Who Believe In Them!, And I Am A Believer! :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I stayed at hotel travel lodge 051-4844235 faizabad, chowk. It's near embassy and I paid rs,1300 night. Take a taxi at 5:20/30am from hotel. You will reach shuttle service before 6am.

(F)USCIS

Citizenship

01 January 2018: Online application

02 January 2018: NOA

06 January 2018: Biometric Notice

22 January 2018: Biometric appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Although there are hotels in Islamabad (Best Western, Islamabad Hotel ect) they cna be pricey. Staying at any hotel in Faizabad is a good suggestions as its not too far away from Islamabad or where the embassy is, would be little bit cheaper, and most importantly eacy acces to taxis. There are many hotels on IJP road if you walk from faizabad towards Pirwidhai adda.

Come join the Scan Date to Case Complete thread. To be added to the Scan Date to Case Complete spreadsheet, simply post your Scan Date and/or Case Complete date in the thread. You will be added to the spreadsheet which is available now.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/592291-scan-date-to-case-complete-spreadsheet/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bLgqeV5tr9zHOSY5IqtYn3RURVO3C0iMBGVwUviVruk/edit#gid=0

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.