mota bhai

Observation on thread title changes

21 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Other users have admitted to baiting many times.

It's the downside of having only one active member of the mod team that frequents P&R. Or whatever the new name is.

It's clearly biased, has been pointed out by many members many times. And it does not matter.

Penguinie shows up too from time to time. The report fest in the rant thread over title or something even brought the mighty Krit Krit. Go Krit Krit!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Baiting topics - if reported or if noticed by a moderator browsing the forum- will be changed to the actual title of the news or media article - and yes, Republicans and Democrats both come in for their fair share of 'baiting' thread titles as well.

If you are posting a news or media article, use the actual title of the article as the title of the post. Then, in the content of your post you can introduce your 'discussion' approach. Just remember, TOS still apply, and comments deliberately meant to bait other members may well come under moderator attention, especially as the subjects) of your 'baiting' is likely to report it.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Other users have admitted to baiting many times.

It's the downside of having only one active member of the mod team that frequents P&R. Or whatever the new name is.

It's clearly biased, has been pointed out by many members many times. And it does not matter.

every post is a bait. Why post if you do not expect a response

Oh yes Mods are right wing rednecks. That is why every time I say Muslim I get beotch slapped into last year.

I think they are mostly whinny liberal politically correct liberals.

Truth is they all probably think we take this shat we too serious and most have a life other than tending to thin skinned report button freaks

Edited by The conciliator

I have no idea what you're talking about with the 'right wing redneck' thing.

Expecting a subforum to be moderated fairly (if you're going to moderate at all - I'd be fine with very little moderation unless something particularly out of line gets said) isn't taking too seriously. Mods show up for a reason.

I just don't buy the "we only see it if you report it" #######.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just make it to where when you click the report button under the current events and hot social topics, it automatically thread bans you. Problem solved. Or you just just be a big boy and argue a counter point or browse other forums.

The report button should be for two things, spammers and people looking for illegal immigration routes. All else is people being a baby.

The last comment I ever reported was super offensive, and worthy of being deleted. It didn't get deleted though, of course.

When people make comments like that, I will gladly report them. I don't care if that means I'm being a baby.