cjmc

St. Luke's... 1st in line this morning

41 posts in this topic

I had the medical last monday, i am also the first in line and the 2nd one is a K1 preference category. And i noticed that her procedure/ flow in the line changes. We paid, had our vitals but on the next step of getting an eye and blood test, she was referred to go back somewhere and then during the xray, i canot see her anymore. When we finally meet again at the corridor, we asked each other about the sudden change in her procedure. And that she was asked to go back the next day.

I don't know if it has to do with the preference category. Or they just do that to some.

"LOVE is a journey. We walk through life, found each other along the way and stayed inlove. And the best thing is being MARRIED to the person you love and accepting that the future will unfold itself while the two of you still bonded by the same word everybody called LOVE. A love that says "Let God be God"

vk7s6xxnk.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiancé is finally all done with her medical !!!! Now to get ready for our interview next Thursday....time for me to start packing !!!!!

Cheers !!!

cjmc

I had the medical last monday, i am also the first in line and the 2nd one is a K1 preference category. And i noticed that her procedure/ flow in the line changes. We paid, had our vitals but on the next step of getting an eye and blood test, she was referred to go back somewhere and then during the xray, i canot see her anymore. When we finally meet again at the corridor, we asked each other about the sudden change in her procedure. And that she was asked to go back the next day.

I don't know if it has to do with the preference category. Or they just do that to some.

Hi! I noticed that too. The flow was different some were sent to X-ray first while other did Laboratory. I guess they are avoiding the traffic for every procedure. But i find their system well organized.

I think too that it doesn't guarantee you are first in line you will get it done for the day. I came early as 1am but my X-ray result was read late not until 2:30pm yesterday and they asked my to go back this morning at 8:30am.

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Timeline

Enjoy your flight...

I was going to say enjoy the rain too, but being from Washington I'm not sure you would notice... laughing.gif

Actually Hank...here in Washington State from about the first of July through September it is actually very dry....if you don't water your lawn, it will turn brown an die off until the rain starts again in October.

Our average temp right now runs from 70-80 degrees and no humidity....!!!! It has been a great summer so far....

I am not looking forward to the hot and humid days in the Philippines and changing your shirt every few hours... :-)

I will enjoy my flight....free wine..... !!!! three glasses right after the first main meal and I sleep for at least 5 hrs, a couple of movies and I will be there to be with my Honey !!!!

Cheers,

cjmc

My fiancé is finally all done with her medical !!!! Now to get ready for our interview next Thursday....time for me to start packing !!!!!

Cheers !!!

cjmc

"time for me to start packing !!!!!"

You meant start going to COSTCO..... buying what's on the wish list and then start packing dancin5hr.gif

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Actually Hank...here in Washington State from about the first of July through September it is actually very dry....if you don't water your lawn, it will turn brown an die off until the rain starts again in October.

Our average temp right now runs from 70-80 degrees and no humidity....!!!! It has been a great summer so far....

I am not looking forward to the hot and humid days in the Philippines and changing your shirt every few hours... :-)

I will enjoy my flight....free wine..... !!!! three glasses right after the first main meal and I sleep for at least 5 hrs, a couple of movies and I will be there to be with my Honey !!!!

Cheers,

cjmc

Its been about 40+ years since I lived up that way... Tacoma.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Its been about 40+ years since I lived up that way... Tacoma.

I live about a 1 1/2 hr drive North of Tacoma on the North side of Seattle....you would be very surprised how much Tacoma has changed in the last 40 yrs..... to the better :-)

cjmc

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I live about a 1 1/2 hr drive North of Tacoma on the North side of Seattle....you would be very surprised how much Tacoma has changed in the last 40 yrs..... to the better :-)

cjmc

I was up through there in 2008 on my way to Lynden, it for sure has changed a ton since I was there in the late 60's.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Casa Bocobo is more like a motel - a good enough place to rest during the Medical process. We'll be at Bayview Park for the Interview and CFO, as it's supposedly right across the street from the Embassy.

Casa Bocobo is certainly not a 5 star hotel. The rate is reasonably cheap BUT the service is more than a feel that you are being treated like a Queen.

From the Telephone inquiry very polite and helpful. When i arrived very accommodating with beautiful smile. I had a single room "Petite" for only P1650 with FREE Breakfast and Wifi. The room is clean. And the food is pretty good. Overall I recommend Casa Bocobo. And even we will try to stay there before my interview. And just grab a taxi or pedal tric to go to the embassy. The room for 2 only cost P2300.

We also stayed at Bayview Park for P2500 without breakfast. We tried ordering food from their restaurant but it's not good at all and very expensive. For a meal for Breakfast about P500 well i did not enjoyed it at all. But convenience wise the location is only across from the USEM.

Just my thoughts.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.