Cazwik

Expedition !

4 posts in this topic

So I got my 129f filed and my lawyer told me to call the military hotline to try for a expedition. I was told many times pregnancy was not expedite case , but I could ask about my options. I called and the people are very friendly. They're are actually alot of categories for a expedition. I didn't really know which to use , but I went with financial case because I was paying for all her Dr. bills and all my bills with single pay from military , along with all the fees that came from filing. I also explained I wanted to get her here before the birth of the baby so I could get her and the baby on my insurance, so the hospital fee was covered.. They told me to expect a answer within 5 days. I got one within 2 hours , and all it wanted was my military ID to prove I was in the military. I thought they would want to see receipts or pay stubs or million other things but that was it! good to go! :)

Anyway , just saying it don't hurt to call the hotline if your in the military. The people there are very kind and helpful. I heard of alot others getting approved , for busy schedules , alot of upcoming field time, and other things. Just give it a try , they also told me while I was talking tothem , if that category didn't get approved , call back and try for another. don't know what else I would of gone for but at least they cared.

Good luck all , looks like I might see my baby born after all :)

Just tell me the result of your expedited. My fiance in military too, but I guess, we don't meet any requirements, he he he. Good luck.good.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Like I said if your husband calls in and says he has a busy scedule or alot of field time , and a written letter from the CO explaining this, Good chance they will expedite it. The person who told me to call said they just requested for expedite to give a try and sent a letter from his CO , and they were approved.

Just tell him to call the Military hotline , they will help him out.

Like I said if your husband calls in and says he has a busy scedule or alot of field time , and a written letter from the CO explaining this, Good chance they will expedite it. The person who told me to call said they just requested for expedite to give a try and sent a letter from his CO , and they were approved.

Just tell him to call the Military hotline , they will help him out.

Oh sorry, I did not paid attention. You already approved. Congrats. I will talk to my fiance about that. Thank you for suggestion. I'm appreciated it.smile.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.