love100

Form I-134!! Oath or affirmation part..

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

My fiance sent me already his I-134 form and at the end of the form where it says

OATH OR AFFIRMATION there is a field for the date,for the signature but there is also this field where if you move the mouse around it says enter relationship.. but when you read what is says before doesnt make any sense..

My fiance wrote Fiance (in the field) but i am not sure if it goes in blanck or you actualy have to write the relatinship with the sponsor :help:

K-1 VISA

02-03-2011 - I-129F sent

02-04-2011 - I-129F received. Signed by Vill.

02-10-2011 - NOA1 (Email-message)

02-15-2011- NOA1 (Hard-copy received)

03-06-2011 - NOA2(email-text message)

NOA2 (3 MONTHS,3 WEEKS,4 DAYS)

06-15-2011- Packet 3 received by email

08-04-2011- Packet 3 Back to the Embassy

08-25-2011- Packet 4 Received (Interview day:09-08-2011)

09-08-2011- Interview (APPROVED)

09-13-2011- Visa Received (It took only 3 business days)

09-22-2011- POE

09-23-2011- My baby's B-day!

AOS

11-18-2011- We got married!

01-20-2012- AOS package sent

01-23-2012- AOS package received by USCIS

01-27-2012- NOA1 (email)

02-01-2012- NOA 1 (Hard-Copy Received)

02-07-2012- Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

02-13-2012- Email saying case was transferred to another office(Waiting for the hard copy to see where it was sent)

02-17-2012- Hard-Copy received- AOS transferred to CSC

02-21-2012- Biometrics Appointment-

03-13-2012- Biometrics Retaken due to they didn't take right my fingerprints.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

In line 10 he would put in Fiance under relationship, but at the bottom where is says Oath or affirmation I would just sign and date it.

I see what Eliana means. There is some space that can be filled right after "...and the Food Stamp Act, as amendend.".

I think it might be an error since there´s nothing printed there in the example form and also there´s another space that you can type on at the bottom of the page.

But please correct me if I´m wrong since my fiance is about to send me this form.

PNB0m3.png

HxkAm12.png

Time from NOA1 to NOA2: 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

PNB0m3.png

HxkAm12.png

Time from NOA1 to NOA2: 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.