marklovetina

My medical at SLEC and seminar at PRISM

24 posts in this topic

I had my first day of medical at slec yesterday, april 13, 2011, i was in the slec building, 9:30am, my pretty cousin accompanied me. I dont have eligible letter bcoz i didnt waited for it... i dont have scan copy of my noa2 and nvc letter either, i just show the guard the letter that slec replied me and my 2 e-notification from USCIS and NVC. The guard stamped my right arm the blue ink and he gave me the PDS form and instructed me to it fill up and give it to the US reception which is on the right side corner on the ground floor.

US Reception- where i submitted my PDS form and the lady there put all my my informations on the computer, i had my finger scanning and picture.After that the lady there told me to proceed to the 5th flr.

5th flr.- i went straight to the cashier and paid for my medical fee and they told me to proceed to 4th flr.

4th flr.- where i did my urine and blood test...

3rd flr.- where i did my chest x-ray

5th flr.- where i did my eye check test, weight and height...waiting.... then vital sign.. waiting again..... physical exam....i was sent to a nice doctor, room no. 7, she asked about medical history and some medical related question... she checked my body.. breast, arms, front and behind (lol).. but she noticed my very little rashes on my right arm that is the reason why i was referred to a dermatologist and also bcoz i am annulled i was referred to under-go the psychological evaluation, i am the petitioner but i am also found psychologically incapacitated.i went again to 5th flr. and instructed me to go to the Ground flr.

Ground flr.- went to window M, to famous Mr. Clark Kent..lol, he instructed me what i need to do.. and he scheduled me for an evaluation today at 8am.

i was out at slec building at 1:15pm.. i suggest for those who are not yet doin their medical to go to slec not very early, to avoid some incident that we dont know might happen.. like dont walk on the street of ermita so early.. u can walk in at slec maybe 7am and in the afternoon too.. and dont go to slec monday bcoz for sure there will be lots of people doin the medical, so for me much better to go at slec after monday... ;)

i was sent to St. Luke's Medical Center bcoz the dermatologist's clinic is there, where i met 4 girls and they are also processing K1, sofa visa... they dont know VJ so i suggested to them to register also on that helpful site. i heard some of them paid much money bcoz they have serious skin problem that need them to under-go laboratory and other stuff... but she told me i dont have problem with my skin just that my skin is sensitive and was irritated bcoz a little portion of my right arm got dry and it was irritated when i scratched it. i have a cream that i am using and good that it is correct but she still gave me a cream to help regulate my skin and she instructed me to stop using it if i see that the portion is ok. she told me to change my soap to mild soap, use my cream for a week. that's all and i paid for the check up fee and for the cream she gave me.on monday afternoon the dermatologist's report will be at slec hands.

ok here's what happened to my second day medical...

i arrive at slec building 15 mins. before 8am my schedule time for my psych evaluation.. i showed the guard my receipt and he told me to proceed again to window M (Mr. Clark), and he asked me about what happened to my visit to the dermatologist and he told me i dont see anything to ur right arm hehehe... yeah coz it is really so small.... and he instructed me to proceed to 5th flr. to pay for the psych evaluation... and then i waited my name to be called for psychiatric evaluation... when my name called i was accompanied by the lady guard to proceed to 6th flr. where the room of the psychiatric doctor is located.. he only asked my name... about my family.. like name of my parents.. their occupation... how many siblings do i have.. and he read my paper.. and that's all.. he told me there is nothing wrong with u.. in fact your X-partner is the one who has a disorder... but it is a public document he said and the embassy knew about it... he knew that i was given a disorder too just to annulled my marriage and now i know the reason why we petitioner really need to repeat again the psych test... bcoz we need to prove that we dont have disorder and as i said he really told me.. i dont see anything wrong with u and he is smiling at me and say... kau tlgang mga bata kahit ano pinalalagay sa annulment doc. basta ma-annulled lang kau hehehehe.. i paid 1,000 for that evaluation and my gosh i was interviewed only for less than 3 mins... awhile ago i was talking to the dr. who will gonna give me the PEPS and she scheduled me tomorrow morning... then after two weeks that is the time i can do my vaccination... and i am done... but of course i am ready for this already bcoz i know from the start that maybe, i might encounter these procedures, read lots of cases before so that's ok with me.. what i really prayed so much is for me not to have the sputum.. bcoz it will give me so much delays... and thank God i dont need to do it....

after i had my evaluation i met ate rea manalo broughton, if i am not mistaken ehhee.. she is nice... but we just met at slec she is done with her med., she just had her immunization this morning and me i went straight to PRISM to do my seminar...

BTW i had a cesarean operation but they didnt ask for any record operation...

Fees: 9,174- medical fee

1,200- dermatologist fee and cream

1,000- psych evaluation

3,000- psych test

================================

i went to PRISM to do my CFO seminar, it went good... they gave us hand outs and pay for 150 pesos for that... the seminar's fee is 250 pesos.. but goin back after i have my visa to get my cert. and sticker... sticker's fee will be 400..

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

thanks sa info te! May 10 ako. at least i know what'll happen. . . ask ko lang ano ung PDS form? :blush:

Wedding Date : May 15, 2008

I130 sent : July 27, 2010

NOA1 Received : August 16, 2010

NOA2 Received : March 11, 2011 (207 days from NOA1)

NVC Journey :

NVC received : March 18, 2011

DS3032 emailed : March 30, 2011

AOS fee received : March 30, 2011

Visa : April 1, 2011

Paid AOS and Visa via Mail : April 4,2011

I864 sent : (by the petitioner) April 13, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 sent : (by me) April 11, 2011 NVC received April 13,2011

AOS RFE :(co-sponsor proof of citizenship) : April 23,2011

RFE sent : April 25, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 RFE : April 26, 2011

RFE sent : April 28, 2011 (via FedEx) NVC received May 2, 2011

SIF : May 13, 2011 (US time) May 14 (here in the Philippines)

Case Close : May 16, 2011

Medical at St. Lukes : May 17, 2011 1st Day

May 19, 2011 Immunization and got the CD xray :)

Interview : July 12, 2011 (6:30 am) yiipppeeeee

INTERVIEW RESULT : APPROVED!!!! :)

VISA ON HAND : July 15, 2011

POE : LAX

[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]

thanks sa info te! May 10 ako. at least i know what'll happen. . . ask ko lang ano ung PDS form? :blush:

patient data sheet...sis...

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

okies! immunization ka na lang! almost at the finish line! God Bless :dance:

Wedding Date : May 15, 2008

I130 sent : July 27, 2010

NOA1 Received : August 16, 2010

NOA2 Received : March 11, 2011 (207 days from NOA1)

NVC Journey :

NVC received : March 18, 2011

DS3032 emailed : March 30, 2011

AOS fee received : March 30, 2011

Visa : April 1, 2011

Paid AOS and Visa via Mail : April 4,2011

I864 sent : (by the petitioner) April 13, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 sent : (by me) April 11, 2011 NVC received April 13,2011

AOS RFE :(co-sponsor proof of citizenship) : April 23,2011

RFE sent : April 25, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 RFE : April 26, 2011

RFE sent : April 28, 2011 (via FedEx) NVC received May 2, 2011

SIF : May 13, 2011 (US time) May 14 (here in the Philippines)

Case Close : May 16, 2011

Medical at St. Lukes : May 17, 2011 1st Day

May 19, 2011 Immunization and got the CD xray :)

Interview : July 12, 2011 (6:30 am) yiipppeeeee

INTERVIEW RESULT : APPROVED!!!! :)

VISA ON HAND : July 15, 2011

POE : LAX

[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank u so much for the info cause at least now i know what will happen during the medical examination.. :yes:

One smile One touch One embrace One kiss One love Two people Two minds Two souls Two destinies One road One journey One ending

Together.

I-129F Sent: 2010-12-21

I-129F NOA1: 2010-12-28

I-129F NOA2: 2011-04-07

NVC Received: 2011-04-12

NVC Left: 2011-04-17

Consulate Received:2011-04-26

Packet 3 Received: 2011-04-27

Packet 3 Sent: 2011-04-29

Interview Date: 2011-05-23

Interview Result: APPROVED

Visa Received: 2011-05-27

Date of US Entry: 2011-06-10

Wedding day: 2011-07-08

Filed AOS & EAD: 2011-08-19

NOA1: 2011-08-24

Biometrics: 2011-09-27

AOS Interview: 2011-11-14

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ayos yan tina,detalyado ang mga pinost mo dito,at least if ever maaprove pa ako may idea nako kung anu ang mga gagawin sakin sa medical,kala ko respondent lang sa anullment ang ginagwan ng psych eval,pati pala petitioner.tama yung sinabi ng doktor sayo bkit nga ba kung anu-anong disorder ang nilalagay para lang mapabilis ang anullment hehehe but well at least ok ka na.hindi mo ba kasama anak mo sa medical mo? im sure sobrang aga kang umalis sa quezon kp diba?kala ko 1k lang bayad sa psych eval?para saan pa yung 3k?

Filed: Timeline

You're almost there Sis, Thanks for a very informative post. I saw on your profile that we got our NOA2 on the same day yet you were doing things done fast.I'm not yet with my medical since my Fiance choses to wait for the NVC to notice him but our Lawyer is doing a great job since they are now preparing things that's needed for my medical and interview. Where was the PRISM located? Is is alright do have the seminar after having my medical exam?

okies! immunization ka na lang! almost at the finish line! God Bless :dance:

yes sis after tomorrow immunization na lang and waiting na for the interview.. thank u...

There were no hands out when I attended CFO last year...wow 150 pesos...is that hands out helpful?

hehehe.. oo sis meron and ok naman helpful din namn eh..

hi:) ask ko lang required na ba ngayon yung psychiatric test? and db usually 2 days lang ang medical?

if u are annulled and u are the petitioner automatic ang evaluation at psych test.. ang respondent meron sa knilang hindi na nagsa-psych test kc according sa dr. kc un na sila kya nga respondent sila eh.. ganon na tlga sila... kya tumatagal ang med. pero if wlan namn mga ganyang additional procedures eh 2 days lang tlga ang med. exam..

thank u so much for the info cause at least now i know what will happen during the medical examination.. :yes:

yw.. :yes:

ayos yan tina,detalyado ang mga pinost mo dito,at least if ever maaprove pa ako may idea nako kung anu ang mga gagawin sakin sa medical,kala ko respondent lang sa anullment ang ginagwan ng psych eval,pati pala petitioner.tama yung sinabi ng doktor sayo bkit nga ba kung anu-anong disorder ang nilalagay para lang mapabilis ang anullment hehehe but well at least ok ka na.hindi mo ba kasama anak mo sa medical mo? im sure sobrang aga kang umalis sa quezon kp diba?kala ko 1k lang bayad sa psych eval?para saan pa yung 3k?

thank u charlize56, oo para namn maka-share din ako sa inyo.. the truth is ur lucky pa rin charlize56 kc lam mo me chance ka na hindi ka na magpsych test pa kc if i am not mistaken dba ikaw ang respondent? me chance ka ng di mag-psych test pa.. pero automatic meron ka din syempreng psych evaluation... right now my fiance and my family agreed that my son will just follow.. nop sis i am staying here in makati.. dito ako sa tita ko.. oo ang bayad sa psych eval. ay 1,000 pero ang psych test eh 3,000....

You're almost there Sis, Thanks for a very informative post. I saw on your profile that we got our NOA2 on the same day yet you were doing things done fast.I'm not yet with my medical since my Fiance choses to wait for the NVC to notice him but our Lawyer is doing a great job since they are now preparing things that's needed for my medical and interview. Where was the PRISM located? Is is alright do have the seminar after having my medical exam?

yes thank u sis.. oo mejo nga.. ang prism kc located sa taft,malapit sa la salle, pede ka din gamit lrt, baba ka ng vito cruz then malapit na don sis..tanong ka na lang madami me lam non... bdo building ang katabi non.. oo namn sis ako nga pinagsabay ko un med. ko at seminar..

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Cool and once you get to USA you will realize you have been ripped off.

We the petitioner have to spend a ton of money for a 2 day medical interview, including flight to Manila (For many), and then have our Fiance / wife have to strip naked and have their genitals looked at and all kinds of test and jump thru all type of hoops.

And then the USA will let over 20 million Illegals Aliens come across the border mainly from Mexico and litter our country with crime, poverty, disease, and welfare cases.

So happy you passed, but so sad how our Immigration Systems is so flawed........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

patient data sheet...sis...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO TINA...at least i have now an idea about the psycho eval thing...but im still worried coz mine might be more difficult because i got annuled twice...1st was psych inpa and 2nd was technical errors...what was the psycho test was all about?..did you pass the test?

congratulations and thanx for such a detailed description! This will help people for years to come. We are going for our medical soon, thanx again!

K1 Visa Timeline

10/11/2010 - I-129F sent via USPS

10/19/2010 - NOA1 hard copy received, dated 10/15/2010

04/08/2011- received NOA2 hard copy, dated 04/05/2011

04/12/2011- NVC received petition

04/18/2011- received letter from NVC

04/18/2011- Manila embassy received petition

04/27/2011- medical exam passed

05/04/2011- appointment letter received dated 06/01/2011

06/01/2011- appointment date, put on administrative review

06/24/2011- visa granted

06/29/2011- received visa

07/18/2011- cfo class

07/21/2011- arrived in America

09/02/2011- happily married!

AOS Timeline

12/01/2011- AOS packet sent

12/06/2011- received email and text from USCIS with MSC number

12/07/2011- check was cashed

12/10/2011- received NOA hard copy dated 12/05/2011

12/12/2011- received NOA hard copy for biometrics appointment for 12/28/2011

12/24/2011- received NOA hard copy stating that our case was transfered to CSC on 12/20/2011

12/28/2011- biometrics appointment completed

06/25/2012- put in service request

09/12/2012- AOS approved

09/17/2012- card production

09/21/2012- greencard in hand

ROC Timeline

08/04/2014 - sent ROC packet

08/13/2014 - received I-797, NOA, dated 08/08/2014

08/28/2014 - received biometric appt. letter for 09/11/2014

02/25/2015- ROC approved

thanks sa info:) goodluck sa interview mo:)

tnx po.. :innocent::thumbs:

Cool and once you get to USA you will realize you have been ripped off.

We the petitioner have to spend a ton of money for a 2 day medical interview, including flight to Manila (For many), and then have our Fiance / wife have to strip naked and have their genitals looked at and all kinds of test and jump thru all type of hoops.

And then the USA will let over 20 million Illegals Aliens come across the border mainly from Mexico and litter our country with crime, poverty, disease, and welfare cases.

So happy you passed, but so sad how our Immigration Systems is so flawed........

tnx TCL!!! :dance::thumbs:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO TINA...at least i have now an idea about the psycho eval thing...but im still worried coz mine might be more difficult because i got annuled twice...1st was psych inpa and 2nd was technical errors...what was the psycho test was all about?..did you pass the test?

yw, dont worry isa lang namn un eval. na yan and test kahit pa twice ka na-annulled.. sa test namn sis wala nabagsak unless tlga magpositive don sa disorder na nakalagay sa documents mo.. ska ngaun pa lang ako sis magtest tulad din namn un ng psych test na kinuha natin nong nagpa-annulled tau... whole day yan test na yan...

congratulations and thanx for such a detailed description! This will help people for years to come. We are going for our medical soon, thanx again!

yes thank u.... :dance::thumbs:

Edited by marklovetina
N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.