Chris&Cecil

NEED SOME HELP!

11 posts in this topic

hi to all vj members

As i had my medical result they find some abnormality on my x-ray result. and they sched me 3 days test for sputum...

my question is... what if my 3 days test turn out negative is it possible to request another x-ray test? (i dont mind if they charged another amount for x-ray test)

Anyone gone through this experience? thanks in advance :help: :help: :help: !!! God bless!

hi to all vj members

As i had my medical result they find some abnormality on my x-ray result. and they sched me 3 days test for sputum...

my question is... what if my 3 days test turn out negative is it possible to request another x-ray test? (i dont mind if they charged another amount for x-ray test)

Anyone gone through this experience? thanks in advance :help: :help: :help: !!! God bless!

You can request another but doubt they will do it and what's the use anyway? Your going to have to wait the required 2 months for the lab culture results regardless.

Sorry for your delay...been there done that...

Hang in there! :thumbs:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

I have heard that St. Lukes will x-ray you again if you pay for it. However, I don't know if they will change their mind about the smear tests and the two-month culture. You could call and ask them.

If the sputum test is negative than that should trump your chest x-ray results. You wouldn't need another x-ray.

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

From what it seems, now if you have any spot at all on your lungs, and even if the initial 3 day test is negative, doesn't matter, you have the two month wait. Didn't use to be this way. Use to if they didn't think you had active TB, then you came on to the U S, and then you were treated here for latent TB. All I can figure is that the U S probably got after St Lukes to take care of it there. It is a royal pain in the rear, however, doesn't seem like there is any way around it. So long story short, you will just throw your money away on another x-ray.

hi to all vj members

if St.lukes found something abnormal in ur x-ray they will really do the 3 day sputum test! that's the protocol if your x-ray is not clear...and even if it turns out negative, still you need to wait 2 months for the culture result which is the standard test to know if you have active tb...and if its positive! then you need to go tru 6 months treatment in manila (not allowed to go home. you need to stay there for the rest of the treatment)..i think you can request if you want to but its just the way how it works..Goodluck!

thanks guys for all ur opinion answers concerning my x-ray condition... anyway theres no hard in trying ...i will try my best to submit what i have (previous result, certification from our company doctor regards to my x-ray just to prove that i dont have any symptoms of TB or whatever is it related to lungs). I have been working 17 yrs now and yearly we have our annual general medical checkups and all are clear and normal. I will do my best and God will do the rest.

I really appreciate all ur answers..thanks a lot .... i will post the results soon about the development of my med case.. thanks again :innocent:

thanks guys for all ur opinion answers concerning my x-ray condition... anyway theres no hard in trying ...i will try my best to submit what i have (previous result, certification from our company doctor regards to my x-ray just to prove that i dont have any symptoms of TB or whatever is it related to lungs). I have been working 17 yrs now and yearly we have our annual general medical checkups and all are clear and normal. I will do my best and God will do the rest.

I really appreciate all ur answers..thanks a lot .... i will post the results soon about the development of my med case.. thanks again :innocent:

How was your medical?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a follow-up regarding my 3 days sputum test.. my smear test turn out NEGATIVE (thanks God!) i need to wait for culture test result on dec 6 to call st. lukes for the result.

Now i can say that st. lukes didnt consider any certifications or results from other clinic center or hospital coz i presented to the doctor all what i've got but then they refused for consideration.

Now im still hoping and praying for NEGATIVE result of my culture test. Then i could have my vaccination and interview date :-) :innocent: thanks everyone for ur adviced and opinion... God bless us all!!!

Congratz on your negative smear test. :star:

You don't have much to worry about with the culture. More than 50,000 people go through St. Lukes every year. Less than one percent have active TB. Those are good odds.

Good luck! :star:

Congratz on your negative smear test. :star:

You don't have much to worry about with the culture. More than 50,000 people go through St. Lukes every year. Less than one percent have active TB. Those are good odds.

Good luck! :star:

@Tahoma,thanks a lot for that information... :dance: God bless us all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.