MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone, I haven't tried the sea band but I did order it online. Hopefully that'll work. My order of Bella band and ginger candy didn't come yet :(

JQ maybe your hubby will go to that class!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ maybe your hubby will go to that class!

KJ he said he aint going to that one either :angry: , but he told my cousin to take notes for him. He told me he wanted me to keep the visuals so that I can show him when I get home :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Hi everyone, I haven't tried the sea band but I did order it online.

KJ you didnt have to order then online, they are at any CVS or Walgreens.

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

LOL! let me know what they say about that mine didnt say anything in relation to that. No problem I will probably get the gift card incase you get everything on your registry you can get something else you need.

How many classes did you have? This is a six week course t10011.gif $10 for each class, but you cant pay separate! $60 one time fee

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

How many classes did you have? This is a six week course t10011.gif $10 for each class, but you cant pay separate! $60 one time fee

Only 3 First was just on what to expect and breathing techs. 2nd was watching a video on natural labor and breathing tech, and last I didn't go was for expidurals and pain meds and more breathing tech. I didnt have to pay the hospital I will dleiver at offers it for anyone that is delivering there

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

JQ, walgreens has it for $12 and ebay had it for $5.99 with free shipping so I ordered it. Call me crazy but I try to save in every way.

I don't know why I didn't think about this sooner but I went to the store across the street from my house and bought Jamaican ginger beer, I don't wanna jinx myself but I think its working miracles, except for this nasty, metallic taste in my mouth.

I think I'm having a girl, only girls give this much problems, boys are more calm and laid back.

Lol @ your hubby wanting you to keep visuals!

Edited by kjenkins86

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Morning Everyone,

Have a great Blessed Day!

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Morning Everyone! I just dropped the hubby off at the airport for his return to JA...gosh it was harder than I thought! He will only be gone for over 3 weeks but it feels like 3 years already! :crying::crying::crying:

Have a great day! :thumbs:

GO VOTE!!! :thumbs:

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Morning Everyone! I just dropped the hubby off at the airport for his return to JA...gosh it was harder than I thought! He will only be gone for over 3 weeks but it feels like 3 years already! :crying::crying::crying:

Wow DW, well just take this time to pamper yourself, clean and makesure he has that digicel overseas plan!

i don't know if this change at work is good or bad but as you all know I work as a teacher assistant at a preschool but have a certificate and associates in human services (family work,social work etc) But being that I've been at this job since I was 16, it has good benefits, I only work 5.5 hours a day and have the option to take the summer off, I really didn't want to leave it to get a job in my career field. Well it so happens that the family worker here will be out for a few weeks so I get that position, same pay because I make more than her, same hours except I come in earlier. The bad part is I have to go shopping and I have to be at work at 8 instead of 11:30...

With my moods and all day sickness, I'm not too sure but I accepted the position already and it will be a great opportunity for me to get some experience helping families and children, which is what I've always wanted to do.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Only 3 First was just on what to expect and breathing techs. 2nd was watching a video on natural labor and breathing tech, and last I didn't go was for expidurals and pain meds and more breathing tech. I didnt have to pay the hospital I will dleiver at offers it for anyone that is delivering there

I have the hospital Im delivering at picked out also, :angry: but they dont offer the classes, they sent me to this place. We are doing the tour of the hospital next Sunday!

My doctor said I can deliver there as long as I go past 34 weeks. If I dont go past 34 weeks they dont have a neonatal equiped for the baby so they will move her to another hospital :crying: .

So hoping for a 40 week delivery, but everyone is so negative saying they dont think Im going past Xmas,(The delvil is a lie) Im going past New Years :dance::dance:

January baby girl

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I don't know why I didn't think about this sooner but I went to the store across the street from my house and bought Jamaican ginger beer, I don't wanna jinx myself but I think its working miracles, except for this nasty, metallic taste in my mouth.

I think I'm having a girl, only girls give this much problems, boys are more calm and laid back.

Girl that Jamaica Ginger beer is so good! If that helps use it!!!

Girl my first boy gave me hella sickness and problems so dont get your hopes up high :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I have the hospital Im delivering at picked out also, :angry: but they dont offer the classes, they sent me to this place. We are doing the tour of the hospital next Sunday!

My doctor said I can deliver there as long as I go past 34 weeks. If I dont go past 34 weeks they dont have a neonatal equiped for the baby so they will move her to another hospital :crying: .

So hoping for a 40 week delivery, but everyone is so negative saying they dont think Im going past Xmas,(The delvil is a lie) Im going past New Years :dance::dance:

January baby girl

Amen girl !

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

JQ, walgreens has it for $12 and ebay had it for $5.99 with free shipping so I ordered it. Call me crazy but I try to save in every way.

I beg to differ, my daughter was easy, mi son nuh easy at tall!

Gurl just take some time to do what needs to be done without him up under you lol :rofl:

Timeline

Wow DW, well just take this time to pamper yourself, clean and makesure he has that digicel overseas plan!

i don't know if this change at work is good or bad but as you all know I work as a teacher assistant at a preschool but have a certificate and associates in human services (family work,social work etc) But being that I've been at this job since I was 16, it has good benefits, I only work 5.5 hours a day and have the option to take the summer off, I really didn't want to leave it to get a job in my career field. Well it so happens that the family worker here will be out for a few weeks so I get that position, same pay because I make more than her, same hours except I come in earlier. The bad part is I have to go shopping and I have to be at work at 8 instead of 11:30...

With my moods and all day sickness, I'm not too sure but I accepted the position already and it will be a great opportunity for me to get some experience helping families and children, which is what I've always wanted to do.

I think thats a GREAT opportunity.. who knows you may do so good they will hire you permanently for the spot!

Amen girl !

well the good part about a before jan baby you can claim her on your taxes.. but if you really want your 40 weeks, i hope you make it :)

Timeline

JQ, the ginger beer thing just got me excited. It works for a few hours, maybe 2 or so then I'm back to my miserable world of nausea!! But I pray it will ease up at 3 months, let's see.

Tee, God works in mysterious ways so you never know, it may be my first and only job!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

JQ, the ginger beer thing just got me excited. It works for a few hours, maybe 2 or so then I'm back to my miserable world of nausea!! But I pray it will ease up at 3 months, let's see.

Tee, God works in mysterious ways so you never know, it may be my first and only job!

Amen, thats how it happened for me... 22 years at the same place... God is Good!

Good morning everyone.. I haven't been on as much as I'd like to because school is kickin my RASS!!!!

On a happier note: Today makes 1 year that the love of my life arrived on US soil!!!! I love you hubby!!!! (L) I got this cute lil number and some candy dust!!! Wooooooooo hooooooooo sexy party tonight!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Edited by MRStee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.