MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know that the Yardie home and a farrin has been going on forever but, I felt like it was time to start a new thread since we have so many newer members. Feel free to discuss whatever you like in this forum!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MrsTee-- I hope you are feeling better today.

I wasn't part of the original Yardie home and a farrin, but it was up and running for a long time. Change is always a great thing. Most times.

Hello Yardies!!!!!!!

OK, so I have have to get the house ready for Eric's daughter, Tenielia. She soon come and I am nervous as hell. I know we get along great but I am just worried about finances, school, Eric, and the new baby. I have enough on my plate with just Eric and this little one in the oven. I constantly tell Eric to help me with some of the house work, but if I am off, he doesn't do anything. Hell, he can't even put his dirty clothes in the hamper. And now a 5 year old comes into the picture and soon after a newborn. LAWD Help ME

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

I wasn't part of the original Yardie home and a farrin, but it was up and running for a long time. Change is always a great thing. Most times.

Hello Yardies!!!!!!!

OK, so I have have to get the house ready for Eric's daughter, Tenielia. She soon come and I am nervous as hell. I know we get along great but I am just worried about finances, school, Eric, and the new baby. I have enough on my plate with just Eric and this little one in the oven. I constantly tell Eric to help me with some of the house work, but if I am off, he doesn't do anything. Hell, he can't even put his dirty clothes in the hamper. And now a 5 year old comes into the picture and soon after a newborn. LAWD Help ME

betta get that man some home training...and quick! no way in hell yuh guh be able to handle everyting once di pickney come....

Timeline

betta get that man some home training...and quick! no way in hell yuh guh be able to handle everyting once di pickney come....

Girl tell me about it. I even went as far as asking him what is he going to do if Tenielia doesn't put her clothes in the hamper, he laughed and said spank her. I said so can I spank you (not in a good way). He said hell naw. Then I laughed. But the one thing he found out the hard way is that I only wash clothesclothes hamper. I have a basket in the room for all my dress suits that need altering and he continues to put his clothes in there or in the other room and wonders why they don't get washed. I told him you are grown, and I shouldn't have to search the house for dirty clothes when we have a hamper, So I guess your grown rass is going to wash what didn't make it in with the stuff I washed this morning. :rofl:

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

Hey Y'all! I'm always down for a party especially a Yardie party...hey!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great morning.

Eric_Jew Nug, I hope that you all can come up with a routine soon before his daughter gets here and of course, the baby! You all will be adjusting so the less stress the better! Eric, if you reading this...get on it hubby!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Eric_Jew Nug, I hope that you all can come up with a routine soon before his daughter gets here and of course, the baby! You all will be adjusting so the less stress the better! Eric, if you reading this...get on it hubby!!!

we working on it. Fo Sho

e7G5m4.png

Girl tell me about it. I even went as far as asking him what is he going to do if Tenielia doesn't put her clothes in the hamper, he laughed and said spank her. I said so can I spank you (not in a good way). He said hell naw. Then I laughed. But the one thing he found out the hard way is that I only wash clothesclothes hamper. I have a basket in the room for all my dress suits that need altering and he continues to put his clothes in there or in the other room and wonders why they don't get washed. I told him you are grown, and I shouldn't have to search the house for dirty clothes when we have a hamper, So I guess your grown rass is going to wash what didn't make it in with the stuff I washed this morning. :rofl:

Poe thang! :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Heyyyyyyyyy!

Right Eric, get on your job brova!

Timeline

Hello Yardies!!!!!!!

Thank you, Im begining to feel better. Ive been drinking this chinese tea called sinus tea and it seems to be helping alot. I thought I was on my way to the hospital if not :wacko:

I just wanted to add that I hope I didn't offend anyone by changing the name of the room. Just wanted to do something different...

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

JQ-- So are you having a boy or girl? I do believe you left us hanging on that last comment

e7G5m4.png

Timeline

YA JQ!!!!!! PLEASE TELL US! I know you are leaving today so you better not leave us hanging!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey am I on the first page, I hope so!!!

I agree I hope that he understands what it is to be a family because that is very hard. I had to make sure my husband could live with me and my boys for a year before I felt it was totally right for the daughter to come. She has been second to everything with her mom and she needs to know family comes first always.

I cant wait til she comes, got her room half way done, with colorful, princess crowns and butterflies and also education posters ont he wall, talking about time, math, money, and the different months of the year. I strive for excellence in my boys and it will be no different in the education department with her.

Oh yeah Good morning ladies. :innocent:

Thank you, Im begining to feel better. Ive been drinking this chinese tea called sinus tea and it seems to be helping alot. I thought I was on my way to the hospital if not :wacko:

I just wanted to add that I hope I didn't offend anyone by changing the name of the room. Just wanted to do something different...

Who ever you offended can make the old room up if they want!!!! We have been here for some time now and we can start something new. I said you did it, its done and lets go forward.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

JQ you play to much I am done with you! :angry:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.