MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall,

Congrats Mo and the success of your journey!!!

Im in Jamaica til Tuesday then me and lil mama come back. For some reason before I landed yesterday her mom came to get her and said she will bring her back on Sunday or Monday, so I havent seen my baby. But thats cool she can get her last minute time with her because she naw come back.

Well I will see you Lady C next week definitely. I thing you said you come in on Thursday right. Welllet me know you got my number.

Miss talking to you all, and I not telling the sex of the baby!!!!!

But I love how you guys are all excited for me, when I seen all the responses pon FB I started crying, my hubby said Im so emoitional, but it great to have friends that care and want to be in your life.

Love you all.

JQ

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks MrsTee & DW for the congrats.

Going through my journey just shows that if one takes the time to read, gather necessary info, & join forums like this, we all can definitely do filing w/o the help of a lawyer. Of course, some may require there assistance but the path I chose was cost effective.

You are right. I have a lawyer right now for the accident and he asked me who I used for immigrations, I said I did it myself. He was suprised.

Timeline

Hey yall,

Congrats Mo and the success of your journey!!!

Im in Jamaica til Tuesday then me and lil mama come back. For some reason before I landed yesterday her mom came to get her and said she will bring her back on Sunday or Monday, so I havent seen my baby. But thats cool she can get her last minute time with her because she naw come back.

Well I will see you Lady C next week definitely. I thing you said you come in on Thursday right. Welllet me know you got my number.

Miss talking to you all, and I not telling the sex of the baby!!!!!

But I love how you guys are all excited for me, when I seen all the responses pon FB I started crying, my hubby said Im so emoitional, but it great to have friends that care and want to be in your life.

Love you all.

JQ

You mean the babies - you are having twins! One is hiding behind the other! Im jinxing you because your not telling us! :bonk:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys, It's been a long time. I actually have a chance to use my laptop. Jerome have been hogging my laptop since he got here. He uses it to let time pass when I am at work but when I get home he is still on it playing solitarie. I see everyone is well and enjoying married life. Well me and Jerome are fine. We plan on moving to our house sometime this month (finally). A special big up to all the August babies, this also my month. I found out this past week that we are expecting a little one ( a big surprise to me. I thought Jerome couldn't make one or vice versa) Jerome is so happy he actually started talking to my stomach I told him that it's not even a baby yet but he doesn't care. I'm little bit excited because this will be Jerome's 1st child for me it's alittle bit different my son will be 13yrs this December. What a big age gap.

Timeline

Hey guys, It's been a long time. I actually have a chance to use my laptop. Jerome have been hogging my laptop since he got here. He uses it to let time pass when I am at work but when I get home he is still on it playing solitarie. I see everyone is well and enjoying married life. Well me and Jerome are fine. We plan on moving to our house sometime this month (finally). A special big up to all the August babies, this also my month. I found out this past week that we are expecting a little one ( a big surprise to me. I thought Jerome couldn't make one or vice versa) Jerome is so happy he actually started talking to my stomach I told him that it's not even a baby yet but he doesn't care. I'm little bit excited because this will be Jerome's 1st child for me it's alittle bit different my son will be 13yrs this December. What a big age gap.

That is such good news. Congrats to you guys and its nice to see you! :star: Happy birthday too

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Caramel!!! I hope you will come back and let us know what you are having and not be like JQ (evil eye to her). :rofl:

Jess and Tee you both feel better? I hope so.

Bajan!!! Right about now you are either on the edge of your seat waiting for hubby to come off the plane or in his arms. So happy tonight is the start of together (physically) forever. Enjoy!!

Good evening all!

Timeline

Not sure if any remember me at all. I was a part of the first original group back in the day. I will miss the old name but don't have time to come on here much anymore. So have fun partying it up on your adventures. Life is super busy these days. I just wanted to thank all the VJ sisters who wished me a happy birthday and anniversary today on facebook. I am getting old like dh would say and time has flown by. Celebrating 4 years of marriage bliss and 12 1/2 years of friendship. I wish everyone happiness on their visa journeys. God Bless and One Luv.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Congrats Caramel!!! I hope you will come back and let us know what you are having and not be like JQ (evil eye to her). :rofl:

Jess and Tee you both feel better? I hope so.

Bajan!!! Right about now you are either on the edge of your seat waiting for hubby to come off the plane or in his arms. So happy tonight is the start of together (physically) forever. Enjoy!!

Good evening all!

Thanks Brooke. I still have a cold but its no where near as bad as last week. Thanks for asking! Oh and I wanted to tell you, I was doing some research online to see if my Pennsylvania licensure (teaching) would be accepted in Florida and it does! Woooo hoooooooo. I printed out the steps it would take for me to do it so when the time comes I am ready...

Timeline

Not sure if any remember me at all. I was a part of the first original group back in the day. I will miss the old name but don't have time to come on here much anymore. So have fun partying it up on your adventures. Life is super busy these days. I just wanted to thank all the VJ sisters who wished me a happy birthday and anniversary today on facebook. I am getting old like dh would say and time has flown by. Celebrating 4 years of marriage bliss and 12 1/2 years of friendship. I wish everyone happiness on their visa journeys. God Bless and One Luv.

Hi Belwin... I wasn't part of the old group but I remember you poppin on from time to time. I have you as a friend on FB and again, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and anniversary! Wanted to wish you nothing but happiness and continued success in your marriage. It's always nice to see a Yardie marriage doing so well and standing the test of time. (F) It gives us newbie marriages such hope. Good luck to you with your life journey :)

Good morning Ms Q hope you are feeling better today. Im starting to come around slowly but surely...

Timeline

Goodmorning to the yardie vj fam,

I need to keep up with the responses, as I realize the old thread closed, but its a blessing to see another day here. I celebrated my wife birthday august 6th and we had a good time and by the way aug 6th is ja independence day.

Iam still waiting to hear from the uscis noa for my step daugther and I can't wait to hear from them for it has been 50 days the paper filed.I just can't to go back to ja with my wife for our child.

Timeline

My wife misses ja dishes. In birmingham, there is no jamaican stores. I hear atlanta has a jamaican store. I need to know if has the yams,bananna,salt fish,bread,pattie,curry spices,carrot juice.

Timeline

I need to keep up with the responses, as I realize the old thread closed, but its a blessing to see another day here. I celebrated my wife birthday august 6th and we had a good time and by the way aug 6th is ja independence day.

Iam still waiting to hear from the uscis noa for my step daugther and I can't wait to hear from them for it has been 50 days the paper filed.I just can't to go back to ja with my wife for our child.

Well happy belated birthday to wifey. Den's Wifey has to help you with the ATL info on jamaican stores... I hope you hear something soon in regards to your child's application.

My wife misses ja dishes. In birmingham, there is no jamaican stores. I hear atlanta has a jamaican store. I need to know if has the yams,bananna,salt fish,bread,pattie,curry spices,carrot juice.

Are there any spanish stores? They sell things that are very similiar to Jamaican things....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats on the baby caramel,

glad things are well mo..

jew, hope eric stawts help soon, you will have ur hands full

lol at steve chat bout him tiyad.. i feel him..lol, but he will get used to working at the job and at home soon :devil::devil::devil:

lady c, sounds like a nice bday trip is in store..

i am sooooooooooo appreciative of my husband, he helps take care of our household, when i think about doing things he has already taken care of it, yard work incl, and fixes everything!! who needs a repair man..

a year later, he is still my helpmate and my friend and the lover i never knew i could have..

friday nite i had a nice bubble bath for him with candles, sat we had friends and family over for game night..since our wedding was pretty much an elopement, i wanted to include everybody in our 1st anniversary.. sat night we went to the RDX concert.. couldn't have had a better anni weekend..

yesterday last min school shopping and 2 strand twist my daughter hair and sent her off to 1st day of school this morning..WHEW.. i guess i will fall out by 2pm lol :P

thanks tee, i am feeling MUCH better, almost all clear..

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning all

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning jamwifey..glad things are well, happy belated bday to wifey, we had a ja independence day dance here, and we went to see RDX and it was too funny.. daggerin a gwan inna di place ALL NIGHT lol.. our anni is the day afta and ur wife bday the day of..cool

Are there any spanish stores? They sell things that are very similiar to Jamaican things....

yeah girl, u on point with that one.. do ya'll have a fiesta ??? they have many of the yams and banana my husband use to cook with and they even have a caribbean aisle with the seasonings, reggae medly fruit punch, and spice bun.. shoot we get a loaf every week..

morning all

hey girl, how r things??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.